Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CHEMICAL FREE BARRIER FREE HOUSE DESIGN give me your opinions please!

CHEMICAL FREE BARRIER FREE HOUSE DESIGN give me your opinions please! 2 weeks 4 days ago #71695

Hi Everyone! Working on my kitchen design in my new chemical free barrier free house design.. and need some input!
1. I notice online that there is a basic height for roll in under counter in the kitchen. I can't imagine this cookie cutter dimension is for everyone. Please tell me? How low can the basin of the sink be and still allow you to roll under it to face the sink faucet?
Do you use a walker? What would make it easier for you to reach the counter?
2. How deep of a counter would work best for you?
3. have you ever used an under counter drawer refrigerator? Do you like it? What are the pros and cons?
4. what is your biggest difficulty in the kitchen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by happydancer.

CHEMICAL FREE BARRIER FREE HOUSE DESIGN give me your opinions please! 2 weeks 3 days ago #71696

Problem I found when I was using my walker was it banging the lower cupboard doors and I was afraid of marking them! We have an under counter refrigerator and I find I can't use the bottom draw that's got the salad and vegetables in it's too low for me to bend down to also the lowest shelf in fridge. So my husband has to get items from there for me. There are a lot of things I can talk about in the kitchen that are bug bears to me!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds