• Page:

TOPIC: Small Item Gripping Aid

Small Item Gripping Aid 4 days 6 hours ago #69449

• GarethH
  • GarethH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey, so I assume most people will be aware of the various gym and sport related gripping aids made by Active Hands (if not then check out their website at www.activehands.com/ ), but I wanted to mention that they've recently launched a new gripping aid designed for small items such as pens/razors/toothbrushes/paint brushes/various make-up items etc. It's really easy to put on and then swap between items you want to hold. I was lucky enough to test one out when they were trialling them and have just purchased one which is working out even better than I had hoped. I have a high level spinal injury and rely on items such as this to help me with everyday tasks.

You can check it out here: www.activehands.com/product/small-item-aid/

I should also mention that they've started stocking various other aids and accessories to help people with limited finger function or grip. Things such as the Saebo Stretch, the Reacher/Grabber, the Receive-All etc. There are aids to help with sports, gardening, DIY, kitchen activities, dressing, day to day living etc, I use a number of them on a daily basis to help me be independent and think they're well worth checking out on the Active Hands website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds