Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Sensimar Cabo Verde resort, Sal, Cape Verde 1 year 8 months ago #70394

This hotel was a lot smaller than most hotels we go to, it was an Adult only hotel and was very quiet! Our room was non-adapted but was still very big we had a separate living room and bedroom with a t.v in the living room and a t.v in bedroom it did cause fun as we had one controller for both and when we turned one off it turned the other on!! We did have problems with the shower as it was very small and being a non adapted room no seat in the shower so my husband had to help me and fitting 2 people in the shower was fun to say the least! We had a terrace with garden outside so we could sit out in the afternoon and evening.
The hotel it's self was very modern and the staff where lovely and couldn't do enough for us, the hotel was set out well with the main restaurant and al á carte restaurants in one area which was up several ramps for us, luckily there was our favourite bar at the top of the ramps so my poor knackered husband could get a drink! The food in the main restaurant was hit and miss so the snack bar by the pools where we ate our lunch most days was open in the evening and the food there was lovely day and night. The sunbeds round the pool had mattresses on them and where super comfy! and the beds well spread out so moving around the pool area wasn't a problem. There was a pool bar and the snack bar at the pool area but only toilets at the snack bar with one disabled toilet which if you ask me was an after thought because there isn't any grab rails in there and the toilet is low so getting from a wheelchair to the toilet seat means you plonk on to the loo and getting from the loo back in to the wheelchair is hard due to no grab rails. The only other disabled toilets are by the restaurants, with the best disabled toilet by the al á carte restaurant as it has a sliding door and grab rails! The only problem is it gets used by non-disabled people a lot due to the fact there is only one male and female toilet in the toilet block, there are another group of toilets 3 blocks up with several cubicles for men and women but they are to lazy to notice them! There is also a disabled cubicle in the men's and womens toilets there but again I believe it was an after thought as it is too small to move a wheelchair in comfortably and the door swings out so trying to grab it to lock it was hard, again no grab rails and toilet is low. So I tried to use the sliding door disabled loo most of the time! And of course there was Bikini Beach! The beach club that was built when the hotel was built, it was suppose to bring the young people to the area, when we went for lunch there it was so quiet! We had an amazing lunch and sat by there pool drinking cocktails, but others who went there when it was busy said it was full of kids and families rather than young adults, which is such a shame as it could be a great night club if it is publicised right. Over all we had a lovely holiday, the weather was amazing, would we go back? We decided no as we felt it was too quiet for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sensimar Cabo Verde resort, Sal, Cape Verde 1 year 8 months ago #70395

Attachments:

Sensimar Cabo Verde resort, Sal, Cape Verde 1 year 8 months ago #70396

Attachments:

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Sensimar Cabo Verde resort, Sal, Cape Verde 1 year 8 months ago #70397

Attachments:

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Sensimar Cabo Verde resort, Sal, Cape Verde 1 year 8 months ago #70399

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 236
it looks really nice

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds