logolong

Titanic Golf Deluxe Hotel, Belek, Turkey.

More
9 months 1 week ago #72667 by BUBBADOG14
Strap in everyone this is going to be a long review!!
We had a private transfer as we normally do the car was very comfortable which was a good send after the flight the driver had ice cold bottled water in the car which was very much welcomed. We got the hotel which is all inclusive and was shown to our room, it was huge! A beautiful view of the golf course from our balcony. The bathroom was big and had the biggest walk in shower I had EVER seen you could fit 4 people in there easy! The miny bar was full of alcoholic, fizzy and juice drinks and also chocolate and crisps! My husband was on cloud 9 all holiday.
Now for a disclaimer we had been warned of building work going on due to the earthquake. So new restaurants being built and new show stage which got finished a couple of days after we arrived, Will start with food, there is a main buffet which has a zillon choices did us fine for brekfast and dinner, 3 choices of a la carte greak, asian and a meat restaurant which everyone raved about (you had to pay to use them) , 4 snack bars on beach pizza, fish, waffle shack and normal snack bar. There is also a coffee shop which had cakes and sandwiches. 5 bars around hotel and 4 on beach. Indoor night club as well as outdoor  night club after  show. The outdoor night club was so great fire. dry ice, lights. Plenty of disabled toilets  in & around the hotel no disabled loo's on the beach! The stand out thing about this hotel is the way you get to the beach either by boat or little train! You can walk but it takes 15 minutes in the heat, we preferred the boat. I can't say enough good things about this hotel I love it and want to go back very soon!

RATING:- *****+/*****

PICTURES TO FOLLOW SOON!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 6 days ago #72675 by Karl
sounds nice, cant wait to see the photos

More
9 months 4 days ago #72683 by BUBBADOG14

More
9 months 4 days ago #72684 by Garryb10
that looks very nice

More
9 months 2 days ago #72691 by Karl
oh wow, looks great

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #72706 by BUBBADOG14

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds