Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Start-Up Project

A Start-Up Project 6 months 1 week ago #67448

Hi! I'm Max, I already introduced my intentions, but I think it's more relevant in this section!
I have a project assignment for my major and I'd like to do it about helping people with disabilities.
I'm here to ask for your help to find an idea that can help as many people as possible
if it's okay, id like you to state a problem that current technology can fix, and I'll attempt to figure out a technological solution.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Start-Up Project 6 months 1 week ago #67452

I think it is time to make some major improvements for disabled mobility. Wheelchairs are often the fundamental mobility device for the disabled, but they have many limitations. Consider the range of activities needed by a quadriplegic, including getting into and out of bed, going to the bathroom, eating, and other things necessary for basic existence. Additionally, such a person needs transportation to and from other places, including Dr. appointments, grocery trips, nature trails, and school. Hiring a person to take care of a person is expensive, with robotics and AI, and attachments, I believe significant improvements can be made toward disabled independence. If you wish to discuss my ideas email me at edearl94@gmail.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds