logolong

home covid tests

More
2 years 1 month ago #70713 by raflynn1981
home covid tests was created by raflynn1981
why cant the big wigs in the medical field make covid tests for the ones with the gag reflex of a donkey, just took one as i tested positive last week (taking one every couple of days to make sure im not contaminating the test) its bad enough shoving my fingers down my throat when i feel sick but having a 1mm tickle stick down my neck knocks me sick even quicker.... i wish there was an easier way 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #70714 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic home covid tests
I understand I have a sensitive gag reflex as well! If I accidently put my toothbrush to far down I'm barfing in the sink! So I know how horrible doing the covid test is. When I did mine I was lucky I wasn't sick on the bud!! I agree I would be happier if they come up with a simpler test where your not shoving a bud down your throat. 

More
2 years 1 month ago #70716 by raflynn1981
Replied by raflynn1981 on topic home covid tests
when i sent out for tests for the family they gave us both the nose and throat one and just the nose test but i am not sure which would actually be a more accurate test 

More
2 years 1 month ago #70721 by BUBBADOG14
I haven't been well the last couple of days and just spoke to my doctor and reeled off my symptoms and she said they are all covid symptoms you should order a Covid test and go to bed! So I'm going to do that!! 

More
2 years 1 month ago #70723 by raflynn1981
Replied by raflynn1981 on topic home covid tests
might have been a good thing i posted this or ya may not have known HAHA 

More
2 years 1 month ago #70733 by BUBBADOG14
My Covid test came back negative thank goodness! My Doctor said it must be another virus that is floating about at the moment! Will be glad when I feel better!! 

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds