logolong

Live a Life Filled With Joy and Meaning

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #73396 by Sevan
I everyone, 

I am pleased to be here. 

I have joined to tell you what is possible when you are disabled, from having a rich social life to getting past your fears of doing what you truly want in life. 

I've been disabled since birth and spent 4 years in a wheelchair. I have faced and overcome many ordeals. Then I thought about what I did and how I did it. 

Don't let your disability hold you back from enjoying your life.

I think many of us settle for less than what we want because we think that our disabilities seal our fate. Nothing is farther from the truth. 

I use tools and strategies to make my life better in every possible way, and if you want I will show you what I do. There is only one thing that I ask of you : 

Be willing. 

Be willing to explore a world that might be unknown to you. 

If you are willing, then I will show you what to do. And let me tell you: this is a wonderful journey. One I only wish I had undertaken sooner. 

If you want to transform your life and find real, long-lasting joy, there is no magic wand. 

But there are tools that work. 

Use them and you will : 
- make more friends,
- assert yourself and be seen for who you really are. Your disability won't matter anymore.
- go on real-life dates (3/4 per week)
- most importantly: design your life the way YOU want to and go after what you want. 

Overall, you will enjoy your life to the fullest. 

I'm writing down these tools right now, and gathering them in a booklet that I called the 10 Commandments to Get Past Your Disability, and that can be yours if you want. 

This booklet is intended as a basis for your own improvement. Read it, ponder it, and apply the tools and strategies I share with you. 

Each section also contains exercises to help you get better in all key areas of your life. 

Reply with YES if you want it. I will give it to you for free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 2 days ago #73454 by Rusty

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #73457 by Karl
If its free, why don't you add it to the forum?

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #73462 by Garryb10
now ur pushing it karl lol

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #73464 by Karl
I know but if its free, whats does he get from it?

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #73465 by Garryb10
no such thing as a free dinner

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds