Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Support one another

Support one another 1 month 1 week ago #71725

After the sad loss of T.V host Caroline Flack to suicide due to depression I think it's made me as well as a lot of people stop and think how social media has made it easier for people to verbally attack someone and drive them to a point where they can't take no more and they take their own life. And the people who have done this don't even care! These online trolls and bullies don't even stop and think what they are doing really hurts that person and if the person is already in a bad place could lead them to take their own life! Why not instead of being cruel try being kind to someone? Just say a few words that will brighten their day, lets start something 'kindness is cool!' #kindnessiscool! If you see a nasty post on someone's social media counter act it with something kind or nice and use the hashtag #kindnessiscool! And please if you yourself are feeling down please reach out to someone a friend, family or even a group like the Samaritans and please talk to them you are not alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds