Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hurrah!! Got my 1st full nights sleep in ages!!

Hurrah!! Got my 1st full nights sleep in ages!! 1 month 3 days ago #71743

At last got my 1st full nights sleep in months! I would say it's thanks 2 the fact my Doctor suggested I take 10mls of Oromorph before I go to sleep just 2 help me drop off 2 sleep. At 1st I wouldn't take it as older members know I had problems with Oromorph in the past especially the having 2 go cold turkey 2 come off it so didn't get addicted 2 it!! But not being able 2 get a full nights sleep for nearly 6mnths has trumped cold turkey and hopefully I shouldn't need 2 be on the Oromorph for too long, getting a full nights sleep was so wonderful last night I really didn't want 2 get up this morning!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hurrah!! Got my 1st full nights sleep in ages!! 1 month 3 days ago #71744

That's awesome!! I had gastric bypass surgery last month and I have been having the hardest time staying asleep and I have been working with my doctor to see what night medications would help. I also got a full night sleep last night. Still feel groggy but it's better than sleeping a few hours and waking up the rest of the night. Horray for the both of us!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Hurrah!! Got my 1st full nights sleep in ages!! 1 month 1 day ago #71750

I hate 2 say this as it's a very strong and addictive medication but thank goodness for Oromorph!! I just hope I can use it for a couple more days and come off it alright without bad withdrawal symptoms.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds