Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ámericas internal war

Ámericas internal war 2 weeks 1 day ago #72302

Looting, arson ánd 3rd world behavior has become normal for the U.S.The media does not report on this.
The story is it's all peaceful protest just ignore the burning police car,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ámericas internal war 2 weeks 23 hours ago #72305

That is being caused by a few bad eggs who join the marches just to cause trouble, but the majority of the marches are peaceful and friendly. As with all marches and demonstrations their will always be a handful that turn up just to fight, loot and be aggressive that just taints the whole point of the march and the message, it angers me because the point of these marches is so important and the message needs to be heard. I'm very passionate about this and if I could I would be out there marching, Trump needs to grow pair and do what he can to help stop all the black deaths in police custody and make a law to stop them carrying on.

Ámericas internal war 2 weeks 22 hours ago #72310

they found here in Australia that the leaders of lots of marches and demonstrations were always the same people no matter what its about
police were photographing them to find out who they were
they are paid instigators of violence here
so wasn't all quite honest

Ámericas internal war 1 week 6 days ago #72317

That is the problem there are always a couple of bad eggs in a group who just want to ruin a peaceful march whenever there is one, that is why the police have to be there. They have to ruin a peaceful march for something as serious as Black Lives Matter for racism. But on the positive side there have been a lot of peaceful marches with the Police joining in the taking of the knee. #Blacklivesmatter #Justice4GeorgeFloyd

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds