Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Permobil M300HD Alternatives 2 months 1 week ago #73324

I currently have a Permobil M300HD. It is over 5 years old so my insurance and Medicare will cover all of my costs for a new chair. I have generally been happy with my Permobil except for the suspension system. I feel every little bump and it jars my spine sometimes. One would think a $30,000 retail chair would have great suspension but it doesn't. I am looking for suggestions of other brands that may be equivalent to my chair. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Permobil M300HD Alternatives 2 months 5 days ago #73358

I don't think there's anything comparable to a Permobil. But you can check out the Q6 Edge Pride.

Permobil M300HD Alternatives 1 month 3 weeks ago #73501

I don't know if they are available in the USA but I took delivery last year of an Invacare TDX-SP2 Lowrider (thanks to the UK NHS).
My last wheelchair was 12 years old and was on its last legs. The lowrider has a fully programmable menu-driven control box with electronic controlled seat tilt, back rest movement and a riser.
I have extremely limited movement in my hands and fingers and find that I can control it far better than my previous wheelchair.
Good luck with your search for the best wheelchair to suit you.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds