• Page:

TOPIC:

Harry and Meghan 4 months 2 weeks ago #74283

• Joelyb65
  • Joelyb65's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 12
Okay, I have held my tongue long enough!

I used to like Harry, he did good work with kids and animals and seemed a lot like his Mum, but then he met Meghan, an older, more experienced woman who has been married before, and as a Hollywood actress who wasn't a big name (I'd never heard of her before she met Harry) she has probably been on the "casting couch" a few times in order to get work!?
As far as I'm concerned, she is a Gold Digger, she wants to be married to a prince and have the titles that go with it, but she doesn't want the life or the responsibility that goes with the titles!
She obviously never had any intention of staying in England and being part of the Royal Family, she married Harry, got a good tight hold of his balls and manipulated him into leaving and going back to her home of America!
Yes, I have heard that Harry wanted a "normal' life apart from the Royal Family, but I think that without Meghan's influence, he would have done it differently, she has obviously poisoned his mind!?
I heard that Harry was upset when the Queen took away his honorary military titles, but if he is going to live in the US and not be a part of the family any more, he has no right to those titles!
As far as I am concerned, if Harry and Meghan want to live in the US as "normal everyday people", fair enough, that is their right, everyone has the right to live their own life, and God knows I would not want to be part of that family, but, they should have to give up ALL royal titles, ALL funding from the Royal Family, including having security, after all, normal everyday people don't need security!?
They should work and support themselves just like every other normal everyday people!
Personally, I'd love to see Harry working as a Box Boy at Walmart, that might teach him some humility!?
Meghan supposedly wants to continue with her acting career, which is not compatible with being part of the Royal Family, and you cannot tell me that she didn't know what she was getting into, surely she can't be THAT stupid!?
She only had to look at what Diana and Sarah went through!

Basically, they can't have it 2 ways, if they want to be independent and live like normal people, in the US, they can't expect to keep their Royal titles and have "Daddy" foot the bill!?
They need to grow up, stand on their own feet and support themselves, considering their ages, the fact that they are married and have a child and another on the way, it's about time they did!

I'd like to point out that I am NOT a Monarchist, I am an Aussie and although I do admire the Queen, especially considering all the Sh*t she has to put up with from her family, I do not recognize her as my Queen!
She is the Queen of England, NOT the Queen of Australia!

And I think that we have enough " Old Queens" here already without importing them from England!?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Harry and Meghan 4 months 2 weeks ago #74284

Well hello Joel and welcome back! Megan has just wrote her 1st children's book so is making her own money from that and the couple have there own production company called Ardent Productions and they are doing podcasts making there own money from that. They got a hefty sum for doing the Oprah interview as well, so they are making there own money. Yes Harry was heart broken with losing his military standings because he was very emotionally connected to them. He wanted to detach from ' the firm'  because he saw it was becoming draining on Megan and she wasn't getting the support Kate was, also the paparazzo where becoming obsessed like they did with his mom with Megan and he saw it ending up like it did for his Mom so they decided to get out and start a fresh. They both seem happy in the U.S so I'm happy for them.  

Harry and Meghan 4 months 2 weeks ago #74293

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
With radical decisions, sad results are never seen on the expressions....

Harry and Meghan 4 months 1 week ago #74349

I like Meghan when I first watched her in the series, "SUITS". She's a paralegal and a modest woman in the show. But, now, I don't know what to feel about her as I don't even know her intentions and if who is telling the truth. I pity Harry as he have chosen her wife over his royal family. But, maybe that's the right thing to do when you really love someone. 

Harry and Meghan 4 months 23 hours ago #74385

• Joelyb65
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Okay, don't get me wrong, I am on Harry's side to an extent, as I said, I wouldn't want to be part of that family and he had no choice because he was born into it!
His father simply used his mother to get heirs because he wasn't allowed to marry old Horseface because she was divorced and too old to give him heirs!
But once Big ears had his heirs, and had Diana out of the way, the Queen changed the rules and allowed him to marry his old hag who he had been F*cking the whole time anyway!?
Honestly, what man with any taste (and I am Gay) would prefer to F*ck Camilla over Diana!?
YUCK!
Considering that Edward was forced to marry a woman and hide his sexuality, and let's face it, we all know that he's Gay, and Sophie once publicly said herself that it is a marriage of convenience, which is why she isn't allowed in public anymore, you really can't believe of much of what they say!?

I can imagine that William and Harry were just expected to "suck it up" when their mother died and not have real feelings like real people do, but they are human, unlike their father who comes across as a total unfeeling Prick!

I don't understand why William is blaming the BBC for his parent's divorce, I thought that the fact that Charles used Diana and kept up his sordid affair with Camilla behind Diana's back was the cause of the divorce!?

Let's face it, there was no marriage between Charles and Diana, the Queen said you can't marry Camilla, you have to find someone suitable, so he did and he used her! 
And I don't believe for one moment that the Queen believed that Charles had given up Camilla and was really in love with Diana!
She is an intelligent woman, and she knew the truth!
And once Diana was gone and Charles had his 2 heirs, the Queen happily changed the rules so he could marry his old Bitch!

It seems that William is on his fathers side lately and he should be ashamed of himself!

In regard to Harry, I support him in his desire to have a normal life apart from the Royal family, I simply feel that if he is going to do this, he needs to give up all royal titles and all financial support from the Royal family!
But I have the feeling that his wife loves the idea of being married to a prince and having a royal title (without the duties that go with it) and doesn't want to let go so easily and he is being led by her!?
He needs to grow a pair, and pull his spoiled Hollywood Bitch into line!
I can honestly say that I don't see that marriage lasting long, she will get fed up and dump him if she can't get her own way!

Harry and Meghan 4 months 18 hours ago #74389

• Joelyb65
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I forgot to mention that when the Queen is gone, the British monarchy should be done away with completely!
They are archaic, unnecessary, a total waste of money and an embarrassing joke with all of their dirty little secrets, which let's face it, aren't really secret, and the world is fed up with them!

I say stick Big Ears and Horseface on a pension and bung them in a public housing flat, and the rest of them are capable of sorting themselves out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karganeth

Harry and Meghan 4 months 18 hours ago #74390

Oh god I laughed so hard when you said Big ears and Horse face. I'm still chuckling as I write this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joelyb65

Harry and Meghan 4 months 9 hours ago #74391

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
Oh my gosh on Harry, thinking how abused mentally he was , yet felt none while naked , drunk, dancing on a bar in Colorado  USA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joelyb65

Harry and Meghan 4 months 4 hours ago #74392

Joely...you should read the queen and I and queen camilla by sue townsend

Harry and Meghan 3 months 4 weeks ago #74404

We really don't know who is telling the truth here, but I wish they would straighten things up 

Harry and Meghan 3 months 4 weeks ago #74406

I feel sorry for the queen having to deal with all this alone now. poor women! I would lock them all in a room together and say 'your not coming out till you sort all this out!'

Harry and Meghan 3 months 6 days ago #74577

• Joelyb65
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yes, Bubbadog, I feel sorry for Liz as well, it can't have been easy for her growing up knowing she would be Queen, she had to live up to a certain standard while her sister was allowed to run wild, but, let's face it, she isn't totally innocent in all of this!
She has put up with a husband who played around with other women, when as the Queen, she didn't have to put up with it and should have pulled him into line or kicked his sorry arse back to Greece!
She allowed her youngest son to be bullied into hiding his sexuality and you cannot tell me that she didn't know that Chuck was still fooling around with 'Old Hessian Herpes' (that's what you get when you F*ck an old bag!) while he was with Diana!
As I said, the Queen is an intelligent woman and she cannot have been blind to what was going on!
In regard to Harry, again, I feel sorry for him and William, they were children when their parents divorced and when their mother died, and they were expected to 'act like royals', suck it up and show no emotion!
I can only imagine what Harry has been through, and I do understand his desire to break free from "the Family" and have his own life!
But, as I said, he has gone about it the wrong way and I blame his Hollywood wife (I think Jackie Collins could have had fun with this, she always based her characters on real people!)
I don't doubt that she was given a hard time by the royals, but let's face it, she never planned to be one of them!
She wants a Hollywood career and she wants to be married to a prince and have a title, but it doesn't, or shouldn't, work that way, if she and Harry want a normal life in America, then they should have to give up all royal titles!
Although I am obviously not a fan of the royal family, Harry has said some things that aren't helping his own situation, and now this business of naming his daughter 'Lillibet' is just downright sucking up to the Queen!
Lillibet is not a name, it is an affectionate nickname the Duke gave the Queen and is therefore a private thing between them (even if he was an old Bastard!) and it is not appropriate for Harry to use it for his child!
I'm all for the use of Diana in remembrance of his mother, and I'm surprised that William hadn't already used it!?
But then I'm afraid that Wills has turned out to be more like his father than his mother, which is sad, for a long time I thought he was going to take after his mother, he did have her looks, but then he went bald like his father!

I just thought of something, there is a man here in Australia who claims to be the illegitimate son of Charles and Camilla who was adopted out at birth, and I would like to see a DNA test carried out to verify whether this is true or not!?
Because if he is their son, the fact that they ARE NOW MARRIED makes him legitimate, and therefore that should make him the rightful heir to the throne!? 

Wouldn't that be loads of fun for "the family"!?

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds