logolong

Not sure if anyone can help me (tests etc)

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #73132 by Misscartoon9
I know there say it's important to go for a smear test and to get a blood test but how can you do it when there scare you I have very bad anxiety and panic attacks I am not sure if anyone on here has the same problem I went for my mammograms but had a panic attack and was told to wait outside before going back in I did have it in the end but I think it left me with health anxiety issues

I did have a lovely community disability nurse who came with me to most of my appointments but sadly I have been discharged from the service so not happy about this as I could talk to her about most things as well
Not sure if anyone else could help me not sure if there any good doctors or nurses that deal with those with ausim especially those who sensory issues

I just wish In the future some tests are going to be less painful and not so scary especially those who are autistic

I know that looking the other way or closing your eyes may help others but what happens if it doesn't for most 

I not sure what therapy would be helpful I just tried chair yoga for the first time but I am suffering from low moods swings which is getting worse and find going out and doing anything in the winter months is just not enjoyable

Is there a differents between depression and low mood swings

I am not sure if it's a bit early to say this but can I wish everyone on here a merry Christmas and a happy New year 

I can't remember if I was told if you have a less of a risk if you don't have sex sorry talking about the smear test 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds