Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Weather changing so colds starting!!

Weather changing so colds starting!! 1 month 4 weeks ago #70711

Now the Summer is starting to leave us and the wet colder days are starting so the colds have started! Sneezing fits are here along with runny and snuffily noses. Also having to carry tissues with me everywhere and a box of tissues on my table!! The flu jabs are available now in the U.K but if like me all it does is give you a worse case of the flu so prefer not to have it and just do your best to keep warm! Good luck!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittycat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weather changing so colds starting!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #70756

It is a coincidence to see this post when I did, the day I came down with a nasty cold. Colds season was going around college and I tried to avoid it, sanitizing my hands religiously and whatnot; but of course with my luck I still caught the cold that has been going around.

I’ve been resting and recovering this weekend and carrying my tissue box around with me.

I'm drinking hot soups (spicy soup is good for a cold) and green tea with honey and lemon added. Honey is a natural cough suppressant and lots of good antioxidants.

Hello everyone, stay warm.

Last edit: by Kittycat.

Weather changing so colds starting!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #70764

Sorry your suffering with a cold Kitty, I went to the Doctors this morning and all over the surgery where posters reminding you to get your 'flu jab'! I don't have it as it just makes me get the flu worse! I did mention to my Doc that coming to the surgery will probably mean I will pick up some nasty germ from there! Tis the time of year to start wrapping up warm and getting ready to hibernate!! Get well soon Kitty. xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kittycat

Weather changing so colds starting!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #70786

Thanks Bubbadog, yes almost that time of year to bundle up and hibernate (not without our cats).

Weather changing so colds starting!! 1 month 2 weeks ago #70793

Yes my two snuggly furbabies cuddled up to me keeping me warm!!

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds