Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Endometriosis 8 months 3 weeks ago #71222

I often get pelvic pains and pains during arousal sometimes I'm concerned it might be endometriosis if anyone here has it is it like this or worse or can it be different for people?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Endometriosis 8 months 3 weeks ago #71232

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 226
Endometriosis is a condition where tissue similar to the lining of the womb starts to grow in other places, such as the ovaries and fallopian tubes.

Endometriosis can affect women of any age.

It's a long-term condition that can have a significant impact on your life, but there are treatments that can help.

Symptoms of endometriosis
The symptoms of endometriosis can vary. Some women are badly affected, while others might not have any noticeable symptoms.

The main symptoms of endometriosis are:

pain in your lower tummy or back (pelvic pain) – usually worse during your period
period pain that stops you doing your normal activities
pain during or after sex
pain when peeing or pooing during your period
feeling sick, constipation, diarrhoea, or blood in your pee during your period
difficulty getting pregnant
You may also have heavy periods. You might use lots of pads or tampons, or you may bleed through your clothes.

For some women, endometriosis can have a big impact on their life and may sometimes lead to feelings of depression.

When to see a GP
See a GP if you have symptoms of endometriosis, especially if they're having a big impact on your life.

It may help to write down your symptoms before seeing a doctor.

Endometriosis 8 months 3 weeks ago #71233

I suffered with Endometriosis and I didn't get pelvic pain also I bled with huge clots so sexual intercourse was out the window!! I ended up having to have a total hysterectomy, so I would go and see your G.P and see what they think.

Endometriosis 1 month 5 days ago #72350

You also could see a gynecologist.The only way they will know for sure is to do a laparoscopy.

Endometriosis 1 month 5 days ago #72364

Hi Frogs, this post is a very old post, but you are right the best way to find out if you have Endometriosis is by a Laparoscopy or ultra sound scan.

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds