Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Having to change size of text because my sight is deteriorating 2 months 2 weeks ago #74664

Well my eyes are getting worse and I've noticed because I've had to increase the text on my laptop yet again! I've had to do it twice in the last couple of months, so I think I need to go to the opticians and get some stronger glasses, that's not going to be cheap! I've also noticed at night my vision is extremely poor. I will be glad when the RNIB groups are able to start again because it would be nice to talk to others who are dealing with sight problems. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Having to change size of text because my sight is deteriorating 2 months 1 week ago #74669

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 240
On your browser, you can zoom in to make your websites bigger.
By pressing control and +

Having to change size of text because my sight is deteriorating 2 months 1 week ago #74670

I was just about to say that ! I’m always ctrl and +ing 

Having to change size of text because my sight is deteriorating 2 months 1 week ago #74681

Thanks I know how to do that but I'm talking about text size mainly not whole screen size! It's the text that is getting hard to read but the RNIB has helped teach me little tricks to increase text size and change colouring on the screen to make screen clearer when your sight is failing. 

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds