Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful?

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 4 weeks 2 hours ago #71669

• randy29
  • randy29's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
About three ago I met a Filipino girl on Facebook. In the beginning, We have hours of conversation every day. About one month after our relationship started, She told me that she had a daughter from her ex-boyfriend, but she never married. As I said above we have been in a relationship for the last three months and now she expressed her love and said that she wants to marry me. In fact, I’m started to love her too. I want to meet her and spend some time with her and see how she is. She is asking me to come to the Philippines and marry her in front of her family. But I am really confused I have heard that Filipino girls are not loyal and they marry foreigners only for wealth. Is it true?
Is there anyone who has been in a relationship with Filipino girls or know about the nature and interest of Filipino girls.
Your advice will be very meaningful to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 6 days ago #71670

Actually not everyone are the same, she might really love you..
But most of them get married to foreigners for the green card
So they'll have a better life

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 6 days ago #71671

I'd say keep your wits about you.

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 6 days ago #71672

• randy29
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
your answer made me think. Is she with me to get a green card? are Filipino girls really not loyal?

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 6 days ago #71673

they can be loyal but what you really want to know is if she will be loyal to you the only answer to that is to give her the time and chance to prove that loyalty to you so just slow things down and take your time with herany woman can be shady just like any woman can be loyal and faithul love is a gamble and a chance you take on getting hurt etc there is no need to rush things take your time to know herif you rush into things your probably always gona wonder if she only wanted you for the green card etc.

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 5 days ago #71674

• randy29
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
As I said, I know very little about Filipino girls, so I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should go or not to the Philippines for a girl. I've been searching the internet for the past days a few days about the loyalty, love, and nature of Filipino girls. I found an article online4.love/filipino-women/ specifically written about Filipino women, which is really nice. This guy knows a lot about Filipino girls. What you think guys, the author's views about Filipino girls are based on fact? If you have any further suggestions, please let me know.

Last edit: by randy29.

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 4 days ago #71676

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Its Your call, I cannot advise on one woman over others.
I don't know her and but hearing one sided of this entanglement.
You have to make the Decision and no one else.

Are Filipino girls really loving and faithful? 3 weeks 4 days ago #71677

someones race doesnt define them their behavior does if you like her go meet her but keep ypour eyes open and have an escape plan if it goes bad find a good hotel (not one chosen by het=r ) to be sure its not a scam and put valuables in the safe untill you are sure its all good if you dont try youll never know but always be carefull do your homework on where you are going etc hope it all works out

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds