logolong

Favorite quotes about life w/a disability?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #73323 by pain_chronic-words_iconic
Do you have a favorite quote? It doesn't have to be specifically about disability or anything, but something that really touches you, that speaks to the struggle we're all going through? 

I recently decided that when I stumbled across them, I needed to start collecting good quotes about chronic pain & disability,  mental health,  self care invisible illness ​​​ & how to live a badass, joy-filled life anyway. I've been on a tear these past few months making lil visuals for them all, writing about why they spoke to me and hopefully helping some people! They helped me, at least, so I'm just hoping they resonate with other people too. But that's why I wanted to ask y'all what YOUR favorites are. There's so much wisdom out there we can share with each other! I would love to hear about anything that inspires you, honestly, whether it's a quote or a piece of media. Tell me your faves! Give me new things to watch and read! Inspire the heck outta me!  Looking forward to seeing what people have to say <3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #73326 by BUBBADOG14
my favourite quote is what goes around comes around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds