logolong

Risk it for a biscuit

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #30392 by
Risk it for a biscuit was created by
I have severe muscular dystrophy and regularly use a nebuliser to help ease my breathing which is very shallow. I've never smoked anything and drink in moderation very occasionally.

Suppose I had happened to have come into possession of a joint and, despite not agreeing with recreational drug use, I were to smoke it out of curiosity as a one-off new \"bucket list\" life-experience.

Would this be a really stupid idea with a significant health risk, or just a bit of fun to fully recover from the next day?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #30394 by Able_Here_Team
Big welcome to ablehere

Have fun

More
13 years 7 months ago #30842 by Archie
Replied by Archie on topic Re:Risk it for a biscuit
I dont understand why the government moved canabis from a class c to class b.
Most crime here in u/k is down to people stealing ect
to pay for there habit,and what does the government do?
virtually put the price of the stuff up by making it a class b instead of c. weird.
While im here talking drugs theres one thing that pisses me off:unsure: thats when im in the chemist
and addicts are getting there methadone at there own special wee counter for FREE.:woohoo:
i dont work becuase of a genuine illness but i dont understand how giving them one addictive drug for another helps them.
Would it not be better to legalise canabis like
the dutch ,they dont have anywhere near the drug related crime we have.
On saying that alcohol kills many many many more
people than canabis so its a weird systym that bans
one thing yet allows a much worse thing.
I mean no offence here but im only giving my opinion
:whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #30849 by
Replied by on topic Re:Risk it for a biscuit
Archie..I think you are spot on regarding drugs....I know its simplistic but I would legalise all drugs ..even cat. a....Advantages as follows....

1.. Once legal all drugs would be sold over the counter ( thus redusing cost and raising taxes)...

2.. Scumbag Dealers would find it difficult long term to make a healthy living...

3.. Police and Customs could be released to deal with all other crimes...With an added advantage of removing the need for expensive ( yet useless) Plastic Plod....

4.. Once legal addicts would no longer recieve DLA in any way shape or form....Its a lifestyle choice not a disability..Funds could then be released to REAL Disabled people in need...

5.. If people decide to kill themselves by taking such filth then let them....after all we turn a blind eye to smokers doing it

;) ;)

More
13 years 1 month ago #33423 by pussycat
Replied by pussycat on topic Re:Risk it for a biscuit
Hi,
With reference to point 5-turning a blind eye to smokers, who does? Smokers constantly have it thrown in their face about what it does to them.
A lot of people have vices that could damage their health and yes, I agree on the drug issue, that's a much quicker way of killing yourself and a big drain on the NHS and benefit system as I guess smoking can be too but as someone who has lost every family member to cancer and not one was smoking related, I get a bit fed up with the smoking issue and wish a blind eye were turned sometimes.

More
13 years 1 month ago #33428 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Risk it for a biscuit
I have to tried a sneaky joint to see if it would help with my pain relief. Sadly it didn't help, But I put it down as a tried drugs on list and forgot about it. So I think you should just file it in the '99 things to do before I die'cupboard!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds