Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

can I ask? 2 months 7 hours ago #73410

It's not great going into lockdown again but it's needed! Time to go into shielding again! I do feel for the government having to make these decisions it can't be easy! Let's hope it's only for a few months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

can I ask? 1 month 3 weeks ago #73416

Hmmmm, trusting someone else to do the right thing by you is a chancey business. And I don’t believe Boris is a capable PM.

can I ask? 1 month 3 weeks ago #73432

I think Boris and the Government have done alright seeing as no one saw this coming and no one had a plan set up for a huge virus that would cripple the world! Boris isn't the greatest Prime Minister but he will do for now until we can have an Election to get someone else voted in.

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

can I ask? 1 month 3 weeks ago #73438

Who else is there, I wonder?

can I ask? 1 month 1 week ago #73565

Let's just enjoy home life as much as we could. These lockdowns might be staying for some time, we can't be sad that long.

can I ask? 1 month 1 week ago #73568

I agree I can't see the lockdown being lifted until April or even May time. I'm stuck at home all the time due to my disabilities, I can't go out alone because it's too dangerous so being indoors is what I do, sure it does get depressing some times but I try and find a way out of it, talking to friends on the phone or family and finding box sets of telly shows to watch. And of course helping out on here!!

can I ask? 1 month 1 week ago #73569

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Cold warm or in between, learn to go set out in the sun as often as you can :)

can I ask? 1 month 1 week ago #73592

This is a nice place to be during these lockdowns. Yes, the sun is one of our natural doctors! Getting sunlight early in the morning is bliss!

• Page:
Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds