Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

American Media Lying to Own people 1 month 3 weeks ago #72211

To get Trump out of office the media is lying.Àntifa has takèn over several blocks in Seattle. With the hèlp of
The Democrats tHe police where ordered to vacate the .precienct ."The summer of love"load of crap Thè New York Times is selling Is fake.The dude in charge is carrying a rifél A sniper could take him out in a
New York minute.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

American Media Lying to Own people 1 month 3 weeks ago #72212

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Trump Falsely Targets Buffalo Protester, 75, as ‘Antifa Provocateur’

American Media Lying to Own people 1 month 3 weeks ago #72213

Living in the U.K I can't say to what the papers says over there but Trump has not helped the situation by tweeting and stirring the situation up! He really isn't a good president and the quicker he is removed the better. America and Britain do need to get someone in to run the Countries who is fair, willing to listen and take direction from others when needed. The world is hurting and there is two epidemics destroying it at the moment Coronavirus and racism and it's people who can fix it hopefully scientists for Coronavirus and us mere humans if we are willing to try.

American Media Lying to Own people 2 weeks 1 day ago #72416

First, I am neither a Democrat or Republican; I have issues with both, but by far more issues with Republicans.
As to the media, it depends; personally I find Fox News to be the absolute worst. They seem to enjoy spreading the same misinformation, anti science rhetoric, and divisive statements that Trump does.
Trump is a nightmare and should have been removed from power long ago. His followers actually believe that wearing a mask is a matter of civil rights rather than personal responsibility to your fellow man during a pandemic. I just don't understand how these people think. If there is even a CHANCE that I could inadvertently infect someone and that infection could lead to their severe illness and death...then of course I will wear a mask...any decent human being would. That SOME media pretends that not wearing a mask even is a choice in a pandemic...is borderline criminal as well.
What really took the cake recently is when we learned Trump is trying to control information about current Covid statistics by circumventing the CDC and basically hijacking the information from hospitals...ensuring that the American people only know what they are told--given Trumps default position is to lie and if that doesn't work, make something up...this is not a good sign and I can't believe he's getting away with it.
I only hope that the reports coming into the news that seem to show Trump will likely loose the 2020 election holds true...that people don't get complacent and forget to vote out Trump and every Republican that stood by and said nothing as he separated parents from their children at the borders- a mess that is still causing untold human suffering- and did nothing as he failed to handle the pandemic in anywhere near a competent manner...will all be tossed out on their backsides come the elections.
Rightwing media is now trying to spin the Republicans desire to cut off the bonus payments for those on unemployment as though it's a measure to encourage people to go back to work who would otherwise 'live off the system' ...it is such a load of crap. It's not safe for people to go back to work...it's the middle of a pandemic...and employers are NOT making it safe for their workers. They are basically accusing people on unemployment...people who obviously worked prior to Covid of being freeloaders...a convenient if inaccurate description of actual events. workers are being told to choose essentially between their health and that of their families and starving... If the Republicans think they are spending too much now...just wait and see how much will have to be spent if this pandemic keeps on its current trajectory and the government keeps withholding aid from its own people.

As I said, I am neither blue nor red, but if a blue tidal wave is what it takes to flush those people out of there, than I am all for it and my vote will go to the most likely candidates to accomplish that regardless of how Trump and Fox News try to paint up is down and right is left.
It's called Karma, though I think it will be a bittersweet victory for those who lost loved ones they might otherwise still have in their lives had Trumpkin not bungled and continued to bungle the response to Covid.

American Media Lying to Own people 2 weeks 19 hours ago #72417

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
FOX News has always been partial 100% to Republicans.. BE the truth or lies~
Look how many have gone / fired due to exposure of knowledge

• Page:
Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds