Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 1 month 2 weeks ago #73547

I haven't had a bad flare up of my Fibromyalgia in a good couple of years but since a couple of weeks ago I noticed I was getting pain in joints and muscles which I did at first think was caused by the change in weather! Then last week been feeling drained and constantly tired and feeling fluey which when added all together made me realise it was a flare of my fibromyalgia. Now I know I need to slow down and rest, listen to my body and ride it out. I'm very lucky I haven't had a flare in so long some people with the illness are living with a constant flare and have to deal with it day in and day out. So I will do what I need to do and let my body get through it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MissQuarantine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 1 day 22 hours ago #73868

Have you heard of Australian emu oil?
I rely on my bottle of aussie emu oil which years before my diagnosis of fibro I had confirmed diagnosis of sjogren's syndrome (not in its early stages), osteoarthritis,rheumatoid disease, tremors,nerve damage in spine, chronic fatigue syndrome (10 out of 13). My limbs were bowing considerably and had been put on tramadol which was of no relief and then was placed onto morphine, oramorph, diazepam and when that was of no relief I was put onto. Mitrazapine which was great as it turned out to be the only thing that would help me fall asleep when having total anarchy kicking off with all my conditions. Whilst I was on opiates pharmaceuticals I did my global research as I was curious how our predecessors from over a thousand years past had coped and managed their physical issues... then I stumbled across Australian emu oil which I did more research on through various pages aswell as native Australian Aboriginal sites where I found many more answers and the benefits of it. I purchased a small bottle and it was the best decision I made as it helped me to wean myself the opiates which I'd been on for a few years back in my 30s and very early forties.
I still rely on that regions emu oil which I stand in a jug of boiled water to help in melting the oil for application. I was using it for primarily mobility ability but was also educated that its the best natural extracted oil for sun protection and after sun aswell as during cold seasons. Best way I can explain my experiences of it is that it turned a crippled woman into one that was more like wonder woman and not crippled and severely restricted. I am still semi cripple but that oil made me want to do some chores in the home without having to take a break every few minutes. Pain was still there but after application of the emu oil it made me feel as though my skeletal remains were insulated. I also found that oil great for dry skin (I used to have severe case of eczema psoriasis back in my teens).

If you have any other queries please ask away.

Oops before I post this I must ask if you're still in consumption of lactose, gluten and nightshade food groups?

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 1 day 9 hours ago #73874

It's harder for me as I have other medical problems that require other meds which I need to take. Which means I can't mix other products so I wouldn't be able to use it unless my Doctors agreed it would be okay. And getting hold of a doctor at the moment with the Covid-19 about is very, very hard. But I will put it on the list of possible ideas for when my mountain of meds go down. Thank you for telling me about it as I can tell the Fibromyalgia group I'm part of about it so they can try it.

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 1 day 6 hours ago #73879

Sounds good, MissQuarrantine. Must confess, I’ve never encountered Fibromyalgia—and it sounds shit—but I hope you soon get through it, Bubbadog. I noted, you mentioned a specific group for it, I wondered if particular diseases should have website links...

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 9 hours 40 minutes ago #73880

The specific group I'm talking about is on Facebook under Fibromyalgia so easy to find. Problem with putting group links on here is finding what are true and what are fake and have viruses linked. That is why we don't like putting links up because we can't confirm whether they are safe or not.

Flare up of Fibromyalgia 8 hours 54 minutes ago #73886

Ah! the perils of the internet. Okay, I didn’t think of that. So make the slight effort to type in a search bar.

I’ll recommend healthunlocked.com which has lots of groups

• Page:
Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds