Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is your favourite concert you have ever been to and who was it to see?

What is your favourite concert you have ever been to and who was it to see? 4 months 2 weeks ago #71711

As you all know by now I'm a huge Prince Fam (we don't say fan as it's short for fanatic). And my 1st and favourite concert was his 'Lovesexy tour' I went and saw it in August 1988 my Aunt and Uncle took me as a surprise as my when I told my Mom he was coming to the U.K and Birmingham she was 'no way' as she thought he was rude but she had planned it as a surprise with my Aunt and I knew nothing about it till 5hrs before the show. It was so cool my Aunt got us V.I.P tickets so after the show I got to go up on the stage and they had a white thunderbird car he came on stage in and they used it through the show and I got to go inside it and see the stage it's something I will never forget. And I still to this day (even today) listen to the concert or watch it as I have it on DVD. It's my favourite of all time concert and the album 'Lovesexy' is my favourite album.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds