logolong

Daily weather report

More
11 years 9 months ago #45209 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
Cloudy and comfortable here in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. A little rain. A good day to watch a movie or read a book!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45225 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
I wouldn't want to be outside today, just the same as yesterday and the days before that...HOT HOT HOT...Temperatures over 40° C. and humid. Poor farmers! Not a drop of rain in ages!
You want some sun BUBBA, I'd give it all to you if only I could...
Same as you Jana, all I do is read read read. Finished War and Peace, started Anna Karenina...What about you? What are you reading?

More
11 years 8 months ago #45238 by Able_Here_Team
Very strange weather in Hull as its raining, windy, and very hot :unsure:

More
11 years 8 months ago #45253 by Jana
Ha! Sound like you have midwestern weather! Be on the watch for tornadoes!

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #45257 by Jana
Tessa,I'm reading, Eat, Pray, Love at the moment, ordered a couple of books on Amazon, but I've really been battling functioning at all with this pain and depression. The weather is nicer here, I just don't feel like going anywhere. Political situation has really got me down as well.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jana.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #45260 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
Jana dear, I've heard about that book, there's also a movie with musics by Eddie Vedder I believe (Pearl Jam). Might end up reading it too.
Talking about depression: after what happened to me I can't even watch myself in a mirror anymore. That's one of the reasons why I read so much: cos I love it and cos it gives me a chance to hide away...
weather here even hotter - I stay put...
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by tessa.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45287 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
This morning it's warm with occasional showers, a nice relief after the boiling temps of yesterday here in the midlands,UK

More
11 years 8 months ago #45369 by Jana
Tessa, the movie was fantastic and does follow the book quite closely. The book also gives directions to supposedly the best pizza in Naples, so if you get the chance...

tessa wrote: Jana dear, I've heard about that book, there's also a movie with musics by Eddie Vedder I believe (Pearl Jam). Might end up reading it too.
Talking about depression: after what happened to me I can't even watch myself in a mirror anymore. That's one of the reasons why I read so much: cos I love it and cos it gives me a chance to hide away...
weather here even hotter - I stay put...

More
11 years 8 months ago #45370 by Jana
Despite school starting again and the leaves on the trees just starting to turn colors, it is in the 80s F and expected to be up to 90 midweek. Lots to do with Isaac (possible hurricane) in the Gulf of Mexico which pushes all the heat up the Mississippi river. I just want fall! Corn stalks, pumpkins, crunchy leaves on the ground, a fire in the fireplace...

More
11 years 8 months ago #45371 by countryroad1950
B) The weather here in Minnesota been very hot its 86 degrees not counting 10 degrees for the heat index where im at right along the Mississippi River at the
State Capital of Saint Paul,Minnesota.I sure hope it cools down soon pretty when
trees start to turn color.
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #45372 by countryroad1950
B) Im tired of the heat time for cooler weather.
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #45382 by Jana
Well this almost has to be a first. We are under a fire warning! Upper 80s, low 90s with 20% humidity. In Wisconsin? It NEVER gets that dry, even in the dead of winter. Saw a few leaves turn today, though, so fall is coming!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.646 seconds