logolong

Daily weather report

More
11 years 7 months ago #45738 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Hey Tessa stop getting me jealous! Well here it still a grey cold day in Redditch! So can't wait till I get on that plane and fly off to the Carribean for christmas! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #45741 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
Again to the Caribbeans, BUBBA? Now you make me jealous! :laugh: Not so much for the

temperature, which might be way too hot and humid for me, but for all the rest! B)

BTW forgot to say here too the weather isn't that great, but the temperatures are around 20°C,

which means we're not as freezing as you are BUBBA! :lol: you're still welcome, any time! And

you know that I mean it...
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by tessa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

More
11 years 7 months ago #45765 by BUBBADOG14
Well it's another cold day in Blighty! Only just making it up to 7oc! Got the heating blasting and wrapped in my fav furry throw! Still not warm! :(

More
11 years 7 months ago #45776 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
Dark, cold and rainy here in Wisconsin as well. I also have the heat on and can't seem to stay warm. I'm borrowing hubby's plaid flannel robe and my daughter bought me some fuzzy slippers at Walmart. Lovely. And I've been cuddling up with an electric heating pad as well. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when it actually gets COLD out and we have 3 feet of snow and the wind is blowing out of the north....

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #45778 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
It's getting cooler here in Milan (Italy) too! I checked the temperature this morning and it was about 5°C colder than the past week, which means between 7 and 12°C.
Rainy afternoon. Heating not yet on, no need for it, really (it only starts 1st Nov.), and I'm still wearing cotton clothes; no socks. Sorry girls, but it really looks like you both need to take that famous trip to the Caribbeans...Send me a card, will you? B)
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by tessa.

More
11 years 7 months ago #45785 by BUBBADOG14
Another Grey morning here in Redditch! Chilly to start with rain expected later. Well I'm off to the hospital this morning so gonna have to wrap up warm!

More
11 years 6 months ago #45863 by Jana
Well, the sun isn't actually up yet, but it is 23 degrees F and, while cold, this is pretty normal for Wisconsin, heading into November. No snow on the ground yet, but it will happen.

All eyes are on hurricane Sandy and the noreaster that is moving in over the land now. Places as far inland as western New York state are under high wind warnings. This is what happens when hurricane season and winter collide I guess!

More
11 years 6 months ago #45869 by BUBBADOG14
The weekend was freezing here in Redditch, don't know about anyone elses weekend weather! And this morning is not much better! This morning as I speak the weather app is telling me it's 8oc outside but it feels even colder! Time to start hibernating! Got my furry blanket over me and my bootie slippers and thick socks on. And the heating is being used for the 1st time since March this year! :ohmy:

More
11 years 6 months ago #45874 by chakal
Replied by chakal on topic Re: Daily weather report
How is it doing in New York with Sandy? seems she is angry this time :laugh:

More
11 years 6 months ago #45875 by Jana
Well, Sandy is here. And I mean HERE, in Wisconsin! There are actually a few small towns along the western shore of Lake Michigan that are being evacuated because of the expected storm surge tomorrow.
I'm thinking that probably this is the first time EVER that the midwest has been hit by a hurricane! Very weird!

More
11 years 6 months ago #45894 by BUBBADOG14

Jana wrote: Well, Sandy is here. And I mean HERE, in Wisconsin! There are actually a few small towns along the western shore of Lake Michigan that are being evacuated because of the expected storm surge tomorrow.
I'm thinking that probably this is the first time EVER that the midwest has been hit by a hurricane! Very weird!

Hope your alright Jana and haven't been hit bad, please please pray she is ok.

More
11 years 6 months ago #45895 by BUBBADOG14
The weather here in Redditch is pants! It's freezing cold just making it upto 5oc and heavy rain. I'm staying indoors with heating on and warm furry blanket over me! It's defo hibernation time! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.628 seconds