logolong

Daily weather report

More
11 years 3 months ago #46573 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
It's very early morning here. Just had trouble sleeping last night. The weather forecast is for some light snow here, but places on the southeastern side of the Great Lakes are expected to get a lot of it. We are all going to have strong winds, though, up to 50 mph. While right now it is just below freezing out, by tonight it is expected to be -30c with the wind. Not unusual for here in January. But brrrrrr just the same! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46578 by Jana
Ah! This is the Wisconsin I know and love! It is 7:45 cst, -18C with a wind chill of -27C. Wind is blasting out of the west with snow on the way! Cold enough for the rafters in the house to bang loudly last night!

More
11 years 3 months ago #46588 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Well what can I say! Snow,snow and more snow! I'm so fed up with it now! And the bloomin weatherman made my day by saying we are getting this weather for the rest of January!! Arrrrhhhhh! :angry: :(

More
11 years 3 months ago #46695 by Jana
Well we had "thunder snow" last night. Now it has evolved into a sleety, rainy foggy mess. Can barely see across the street. Temp. is somewhere around freezing. This kind of weather makes my fibro really hurt!

More
11 years 3 months ago #46714 by BUBBADOG14
Today it freeeezzzing due to the wind, it's blowing gusts upto 20mph and it's a biting wind. We are due hail & thunder later so that should be fun!! :(

More
11 years 3 months ago #46742 by Jana
Bright and sunny here with a temperature of -22c. We might get some snow tomorrow if it warms up a bit.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46753 by BUBBADOG14
Here in Redditch the sun is out but there is a biting wind, temp is 2oc and I'm venturing out to the hairdressers soon to have my hair coloured and cut, 1st day out this year!!

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #46915 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
Snowing again!!!! Very unconfortable weather for me, though so beautiful! :lol: :silly: :lol:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by tessa.

More
11 years 2 months ago #46918 by Jana
Snow, sleet, rain, slushy, icky, icy, and then it all froze. That is what it has been doing here. About an inch of ice on the sidewalk at the moment. Not really planning on going anywhere!

More
11 years 2 months ago #46919 by das45
Replied by das45 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Hi here in Brisbane its 26 oc windy and showers

More
11 years 2 months ago #46936 by Jana
Bright and sunny here in Eau Claire. Temp is -12c. The roads have been cleared of ice and snow. The trees, especially evergreens are quite pretty with a layer of snow and little icicles hanging on them. There is a forecast for another snow storm early next week. Not unusual for us to get snow storms as late as April!

More
11 years 2 months ago #46991 by Jana
-16c here today. Sun just turned to clouds now in the late morning. Supposed to get high winds with very cold wind chills at night, maybe snow on Friday. Same old Wisconsin.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.677 seconds