logolong

Daily weather report

More
10 years 11 months ago #47620 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
Well the snow is all gone now and is it warm! Tomorrow is expected to be near 80F. Slamming right into summer, I guess! But I'm not going to complain. In the US, Mother's Day is on May 12. I will be going to an Arlo Guthrie concert with my husband and my daughter who lives near us will be taking me to a green house to buy flowers and planting pots for the front porch and back deck. No complaints on a sunny day there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #47661 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
From having a lovely Bank holiday with sun and warmth we have gone back to cold and wet weather, this morning the temperature is 7oc bbbbbbrrrrrr!

More
10 years 11 months ago #47662 by bohonk
Replied by bohonk on topic Re: Daily weather report
...the weather-man is saying "sunny and high eighties F". "I sure hope so"

More
10 years 11 months ago #47716 by BUBBADOG14
Well today it's overcast but quiet warm, I think summer is on it's way at last! But we might have some showers today looking at the dark clouds. Can't moan better than freezing cold and pouring with rain!

More
10 years 11 months ago #47717 by Jana
Last night we had a few strong thunderstorms and a lot of rain pass through this way, but today it is in the 70s F and sunny. Lilac bushes are starting to bloom right on schedule. :)

More
10 years 11 months ago #47733 by Jana
Sunny and chilly, about 50 degrees F. Expecting some frost tonight, so will have to throw a towel over the outdoor potted plants. This is more in keeping with late spring in Wisconsin!

More
10 years 11 months ago #47776 by BUBBADOG14
WooHoo! :woohoo: The Sun is in the sky and it's warm after 4 solid days of heavy rain and freezing weather! Think I'm going to be relaxing in the conservatory with my little sweetie's Arnie & Willow (Not so little anymore!) and my kindle!!

More
10 years 11 months ago #47782 by Jana
It has been pouring rain most of the day, we've been under severe storm warnings, a tornado watch once, and hail has pelted our windows. It has now cooled down, which usually means the storm is done, but OH NO, not here, it's blowing and thundering and pouring out once again.
I'm thinking of renting my body out to the national weather service. I was in such pain from the change in weather yesterday I had to have my hubby help me out of bed in the morning.

More
10 years 11 months ago #47789 by BUBBADOG14
Beautiful weather, sunny and very warm lovely blue skies!! :woohoo: Arnie & willow (my kittens) have been out in the garden with us for the 1st time and whenever we go out in the garden they want to come out with us. The warm weather is supposed to stay with us into the week! :woohoo:

More
10 years 10 months ago #47836 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
finally spring has arrived here too (Milan,IT).Sunny this morning, now not so much anymore but still warm. Temps 24°C -75°F (max)

More
10 years 10 months ago #47985 by BUBBADOG14
Summer has arrived!! Getting warmer through out day but we are due thunder & lighting storms later. At least it's the start of some warm weather!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #47986 by tessa
Replied by tessa on topic Re: Daily weather report
Getting too warm for my taste, max in the 90°s F - min in the 70°s F. I'm home with air conditioning on....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.663 seconds