logolong

Daily weather report

More
10 years 6 months ago #50412 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: Daily weather report
What can I say? Redditch is dark,dull,cold and wet!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #50413 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: Daily weather report
Eau Claire is just at freezing, though it's still dark out this morning, and it is also apparently foggy according to the weather report, but, well, it's too dark to see anything. :huh:

More
10 years 6 months ago #50416 by shygirl15
Replied by shygirl15 on topic Re: Daily weather report
Yesterday it rained and rained and then rained some more - it was cold, wet and miserable and to make matters worse it meant my husband couldn't get outdoors so he had motor sport on the television all day groan groan groan.

:evil: :evil:

More
10 years 6 months ago #50455 by BUBBADOG14
Today is dull and overcast with a chill in the air, yucky like me with this damn flu bug!! :sick:

More
10 years 6 months ago #50465 by Jana
Oh no! I'm so sorry you have the flu. My daughter has it as well and she's absolutely miserable.

We had our first snow flakes yesterday. Not enough to cover the ground yet, but just a few floating through the air. My sinuses will be happy when the ground is covered!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50468 by BUBBADOG14
Wow Jana!You have had snow already!! I know it was only a few flakes but snow!! :ohmy:
Well her in the Midlands it's dull and grey, not too cold but it's been raining on & off. At least this flu has almost gone, just got a croaky voice!! :unsure:

More
10 years 6 months ago #50476 by Jana
Amanda, I'm so glad your flu is going away. It seems a lot of people are sick here as well. I still haven't gotten my flu shot, but will as soon as I can.

It snowed again earlier today, more than yesterday, but still nothing on the ground. It's just a bit too warm yet. It is a little early for snow, but we haven't had a really bad winter in a couple of years so we are about due!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50493 by BUBBADOG14
We here in the UK are getting ready for a nasty storm that is going to hit over Sunday and Monday. There's going to be 80MPH gale force winds and heavy rain that could lead to flooding :ohmy: . Today is windy and dull no rain at the moment as I type, but it's expected :dry: .

More
10 years 6 months ago #50530 by Jana
I almost feel a bit guilty posting that we are having sunshine and the temperature is hanging at about freezing here in western WI.

You are evidently having stormy weather in the UK! It sounds more like midwestern weather in the US! The news here said it was some of the worst weather to hit the UK ever. Stay safe!

More
10 years 6 months ago #50547 by BUBBADOG14
We had a hurricane called St. Jude!! We here in Redditch where very lucky we where skirted by the main storm, just got extreme rain and gusts up to 25mph! Other parts of the UK where hit very bad. I think it's 4 people dead, the winds got up to 99mph in some places. There was a lot of damage.

Yet today we have blue skies but very cold, Autumn is defo here!

More
10 years 5 months ago #50662 by Jana
It has been raining here for a few days, although we did get about 5 minutes of sunshine yesterday. The wind was really blowing last night and today, it's still raining with it possibly turning into snow by tonight. If it does stay cold enough to snow, we are expecting 4-6 inches of it! A bit early for winter, even here!

More
10 years 5 months ago #50959 by Jana
Yesterday winter arrived! We got about an inch of snow and it is cold enough to stay on the ground this time. This coming weekend it is supposed to be in the teens F. Brrrr! But yay! I love winter! :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.681 seconds