logolong

Daily weather report

More
10 years 5 months ago #50979 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Daily weather report
All I can say is 'IT'S FREEZZING'!! The car is iced up and there is ice on the ground! It's hibernation time for me only go out when necessary!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #51015 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Daily weather report
We had snow 2 days ago but then it melted. It is now very cold, well below freezing. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow. That would be nice as I need to drive!

More
10 years 4 months ago #51198 by stixx
Replied by stixx on topic Daily weather report
wonder if we'll get snow this month, would love a white christmas for once!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #51223 by BUBBADOG14
Well last few days here in Redditch, Worcestershire it has been cool in the day and freezing at night with a frost. It's been around 5-7oc in the day and more like 3-1oc at night. It's time to wrap up warm and get those chunky jumpers on!! :dry:

More
10 years 4 months ago #51259 by stixx
Replied by stixx on topic Daily weather report
Gale force winds here, had to go chasing after my bin this morning, blown all over the road lool

More
10 years 4 months ago #51264 by Jana
A bright, sunny day today in Wisconsin, but cold. Temperature this morning at 11:50 a.m. is -12 degrees C. We are also under a wind advisory. We had snow fall the last couple of days but it was warm enough to melt most of it, now it's ice all over the roads, etc. Winter is here! :unsure:

More
10 years 4 months ago #51452 by BUBBADOG14
OK so there is a chance of snow this afternoon in england! The weather man isn't saying roughly how much incase he gets it wrong! So all eyes will be on the sky this afternoon!!!

More
10 years 4 months ago #51476 by Jana
The day is starting out rather cloudy, damp and it's -7c. We may get an inch or two of snow tonight but a major winter storm will be hitting south west of where I live. I guess most of everything from the east coast to the southern midwest is going to get nailed by ice/snow. I'm guessing airlines will delay or cancel flights as well. So, if you live anywhere but the US and are planning to fly into NYC or Chicago, you might want to think again and not end up enjoying the Holidays sleeping on an airport floor. :unsure:

More
10 years 4 months ago #51489 by BUBBADOG14
The UK is going to be hit with 90mph gale force winds and heavy rain over Christmas Eve to Boxing day and their is the chance it could cause some places to flood. What a horrible thing to happen to people over Christmas. Would much prefer snow!

More
10 years 3 months ago #51562 by Jana
Now winter is REALLY here. The last few years it has been relatively "warm" for winter here in Wisconsin. As I sit here at about 9 a.m., it is 0 degrees F outside. Over the next few days it is going to get REALLY cold, high temperatures in the teens below 0 F and - 30 below 0 at night. Time to get a pot of hot soup going on the stove and keep a fire going in the fireplace in our drafty old house.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51569 by BUBBADOG14
Wow Jana and I'm moaning about how cold it is here and it's around 5oc!! Well here it's dark,wet and cold! A very miserable Saturday!!

More
10 years 3 months ago #51833 by Jana
It is VERY cold here (-11 F),and wind chills were about -45 F last night, but the sun is shining now. We are expecting a couple of inches of snow tomorrow and temperatures to get up to about 29 F. Unbelievable! :huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.631 seconds