logolong

May I have a little moan please?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26334 by
Gandra sweetness..Im sitting in my nice cosy home in Kent having read what youve been through and Im so full of anger ( for you) that it needs directing at the bastards who attack you for things out of your control.....If I was talking to them now I would update them on a few facts ( as I know them)....

1....Your birth place and nationality and religious are outside your control and a subject of upbringing...For that you need never to apologise...
2....Throughout history Jewish people have been persecuted by almost every nation on earth....The Germans attempted to remove all jewish people from the earth and killed at least 8 million in discusting inhuman ways.....For that the Entire Free World should be on its knees and begging for forgiveness....
3.....The State of Israel was set aside by the Allied Nations for freedom-loving Jews to live....to remove a potential crisis from their doorsteps......We should all hang our heads in shame...
4.....The Palestinians got caught in the cross-fire of politics and legal land wranglings......The UN has had the chances to resolve their plight but resisted....Not your fault or control...
5.....You are a lady with much to challenge her on a daily basis.....Your attackers should be ashamed and show their true colours and ignorance....
6.... You have nothing to defend in my eyes....God Bless you xxxx ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26341 by
<br><br>Post edited by: Gandra, at: 2009/07/18 20:49

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26417 by
I guess this was the wrong place to have posted what I have - I wanted to edit my last post as I'd worded it in a way I shouldn't, and also take something out, but messed up so deleted the lot and this is what I wanted to say.

See I don't want sympathy, just understanding, just as I don't want sympathy for my accident, which was due to a stupid child leaving an ice-cream wrapper at the top of a flight of stone stairs and the woman in charge of the block hadn't bothered to replace a dead lightbulb.

I don't understand why people want to hurt me psychologically they way they have - it's not as if I'm hiding where I live.

I can cope, just, with everyday life although I did panic during the last war because I couldn't hear the Colour Red sirens for an incoming, not that I have a safe place in my little bungalow, but I was eventually given a beeper to keep in my pocket or under a pillow at night, that vibrated if the sirens went off.

Hey, I kept a vibrator under my pillow!

Seriously though, when Igal was killed during the Lebanon war - not KIA but his driver rolled the car and Igal was killed - and that lot were all going on about how evil we were.

And this last time, when they knew I was in a war zone, did they care?

But I don't want to be attacked and bullied, and cyber bullying hurts even though it's from faceless people hiding behind computer monitors, who hate me for what I am and where I am.

Which is why if one person on this board ever says anything bad about Jews or Israel, I'll be off faster than you can blink.

Sorry - don't know why I have said all this except I feel safe here.

I think.

I hope.

I just don't know any more. All I do know is that if I don't \&quot;show\&quot; myself up front, then people will find out sooner or later, and if I'm going to be shot down in flames here, I'd rather it be sooner than later.

Sorry about the duplicated post earler. I've now deleted it, together with the original of this one.

More
14 years 9 months ago #26425 by ducky
if you are delibetaly picked out on this site soley for colour race or creed the boss will ban them not you
we are all here for one reason or another some members come here becuse they are cares .. some just to make friends with new ppl and some phraps because this site is not big and they feel safe
i have been made welcome here and hope everybody here feels welcome and safe

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26443 by
Thanks Ducky :kiss:

I've only been online on and off since my accident on Sunday, but knowing that this place is safe makes me feel very happy that I joined.

Now to catch up on everything I've missed...

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds