logolong

your status

More
10 years 4 months ago #51178 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Good Ol' Obarma! I like him, he comes across as caring and wanting to help America, he has balls too! He stands for no rubbish. While we have a creepy worm of a Prime Minister and an even worse 2nd in command!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #51199 by stixx
Replied by stixx on topic your status
Monday blues, back at work, bring on the weekend and payday so I can finally start christmas shopping lol

More
10 years 4 months ago #51265 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic your status
Seems that seasonal depression (SADD) is upon me and my husband as well. Didn't sleep well at all last night. He also has a bad cough so I was up to get him hot tea with honey. I'm up for breakfast then taking a nap. Lots to do yet today.

Have seen my physical therapist about increasing hip and lower back pain. Spinal stenosis is getting worse. I see an MRI in my future. Good to get a picture of it since I haven't had one since 2008 before my last back surgery. Taking care of me is starting to be a full time job! :huh:

More
10 years 4 months ago #51394 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic your status
Hi Guys! Well I'm back from having a nasty case of flu!! Still got the cough and sore throat, it's been 2 weeks of yuk! And to make things worse my poor Arnie puss has been poorly with a respiratory infection. And we had to have the vet in to see him. But he's on the mend now as well.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51548 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic your status
Well, I'm back! The last time I was on, my husband had a cough. Little did we know that he actually had pneumonia. The 5th night of non-stop coughing, I forced him to go to the clinic to get checked and that is when they found pneumonia. He still thought as along as he took his meds he could still work and wouldn't allow him to. I even had to tell his family to stop calling and asking him for favors (like they always do) because I wouldn't let him work until the cough had settled.

As for me, I started going to a physical therapist and doing exercises in the water. It's a heated pool and the bottom raises up and down to any depth you want. It has a treadmill that I use a lot and I get in up to my shoulders and do arm and leg exercises. I already feel my abdomen tightening, which one needs for good back support, and I've become a lot more posture-conscious. It helps. And, although I can only expect maybe a 20% improvement in pain in the end, I will know I'm doing the best I can for myself.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51552 by natasha.browne
Replied by natasha.browne on topic your status
hi my name is Natasha
iam fine
iam looking forward to meeting new friends and new penpals
happy new year

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds