logolong

your status

More
13 years 2 months ago #33828 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:your status
Wow! you are a party animal Karl!! Well I have been to the hairdressers today and got a new do! And will send the afternoon on my laptop with hubby on his and sport on the telly!:cheer: And this evening my hubby is going to be cooking a delicious dinner and pud:) , and then we will spend the evening watching a movie:) !! That is how my Saturday will pan out!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33834 by
Replied by on topic Re:your status
My status is one of...Knackeredness ( fine new word lol)...started with an early trip to the gym followed by a 15 min. spell in the sauna...back home for breakfast...housework of pushing vacuum about like a demented robot...cleaned fish pond filters ( nasty job as its first since November..yuk )....Up to Bank to get cash to pay Mums carers....bit of shopping...late lunch...etc etc xxxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33839 by Wheelchair_User
Replied by Wheelchair_User on topic Re:your status
s.o.s.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33841 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:your status
Today good old boring Sunday! Body clock decided to set alarm for 8am! Wondered why you don't own a body hammer to hit alarm!!:lol: So got up couldn't stay in bed and sleep unlike hubby who lay there sounding like a hippo mating!:silly: Got dressed (eventually after fighting with jeggings!, usual help still mating invisable hippo!:evil: ) cleaned face and brushed teeth, got down stairs slowly. Fed bubba (cat) got my juice and actimal and sat down, listening to the hippo mating call, shame no Mr Attenbrough doing his soft voice explinations. When the male hippo (well my husband is'nt a large man he is actually a very thin man who I get jelous of as he consumes an entire sweet shop a night!:angry: )arose from his slumber and came to join me downstairs for breakfast he started his usual Sunday chat, I'm bored what can I go and buy you! we don't need anything for the house! Isn't there anything you want. Well I am in for a normal Sunday,Would I change it for the another life? Never!!;)<br><br>Post edited by: BUBBADOG14, at: 2011/02/13 11:52

More
13 years 2 months ago #33902 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:your status
Lol loving it?? keep em coming you know how to keep us going!!!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33903 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:your status
Hey Amanda,
Just thought i,d update you thank you so very much for your very good reply, i should never ever have allowed myself to get into that situation, i can say 100% i,ve learnt my lesson!!!
Guess what?? just found out my husband has now got the divorce petition and i have absoultly no quarm,s about telling the courts exactly the full fact,s about \&quot;Mr peter perfect\&quot; i want them to know,that man expected me to feed,clothe and pay for the t.v liecence out of the measly £100 per month housekeeping he gave me yet he always has enough to buy beer everynight and gamble at every opptotunity {sorry my spellings bad!!} and if i asked for more he,d demand when he was gonna get it back! i,m looking forward seeing his face when the judge ask,s when he gave me the measly sum of £100 per month what i was expected to buy with it?? i can only hope the judge makes him pay toward the debts i have due to his tightfisted attitude, it was the only way i could pay for his school uniform ,clothes for not just our son but myself and his deadbeat dad!! and as you no doubt know with kids especally at christmas, our son wanted a playstation and all da other stuff that come,s out at christmas for kids??
well i,d better shut up now!! cuz it,s just gone past 1.30am!! take care amanda godbless maria x

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds