logolong

Dancing and Disabled????

More
13 years 7 months ago #31205 by DCMerkle
There are things that we as disabled people, do have to give up or at least learn how to re-do, but dancing just doesn't seem to fit the bill in learning how to re-do. Seeing that he can walk around town, as was mentioned in the link that someone here supplied, makes me wish I could walk around town for even 5 minutes. I'm lucky to walk even that much on a good day and they are few and far between. This guy is really a true fraudulent case.

DCMerkle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #31931 by
Replied by on topic Re:Dancing and Disabled????
Merkie,

I know where your commin from like all the blue badge holders you see at the supermarkets parked in disabled bays that easily hop out of a four by four no sticks no walking frames no wheelchair Hmmmm the mind ponders.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34013 by angelmate
With you 100% on that score, i have a disabled bay outside my home, the ambulance was bringing me home from hospital, we got there and there was a young mum talking with her friends outside her car, the ambulanceman asked her to move as we have a school literally on my doorstep, and she asked why she had to move??? yep pure ignorance! he told her, well madam you do not hold a blue badge for starter,s and just because you have a child it doe,s not mean you have a right to park your car in a clearly marked disabled parking spot, it does not state mother and toddler,s group, in the end \"miss i,ve got a right to park here i have a child??\" the ambulanceman told her, \"madam i have a lady in my ambulance who can,t walk very far and has numerous health issues not that i have to explain it to you! that parking bay is for people who are DISABLED! not able bodied!\", eventually after 3 quarter,s of an hour stuck in an ambulance little miss narky moved whilst swearing her head off?? when i was helped to my front door this lady {i use the term loosely!} yelled to me,\"You s
,s should be kept in hospital if your that bad! {i pay my road tax for freeloader,s like you!!\"} to which the ambulanceman by this time literally lost it told this creature, you should go back to london zoo because even the apes have better manner,s than you! now move! i have to put up with young mother,s everyday at the school parking on the disabled bay, that bay was put their for a reason not for these people to park there assuming because there only going to be 10 minute,s {usually 30 minutes!} that they can park there and 9 times out of 10 if i say anything i am treated to a barrage of abuse or i have to hobble down the road because some ignorant person has used the disabled bay so i have no choice, sorry for the long reply!! but i am not alone on this sunject my neighbours also have this problem it,s wrong.

More
13 years 2 months ago #34015 by BUBBADOG14
I am 100,000,000 times with you on this as well!!:)It is a very touchy subject with most disabled people. When we pull into a car park I feel my blood start to boil even before we start to look for a place to park! When we get to the disabled parking area!We have to drive up and down it several times before someone leaves.When I am helped out of our car I take the breaks off the wheelchair and go up and down the disabled parking to see who has a blue badge or who hasn't. If I get lucky and catch someone who is coming back to their car I give them a lecture until they oppologies!:angry: If it is in say Tesco I do exactly the same and if I don't catch anyone I go to the so called 'security' man and give him a lecture about checking the car park and their is 'so many' cars their without blue badges!:angry: He then goes out and tickets the people without a blue badge!:P Another thing that makes my blood boil and I have only recently noticed this is blue badge holders driving 4x4's or land rovers!!:angry: Please tell me how does a disabled person get out of one of those!!:S I am not a 4x4/land rover fan! They should only be used in the country not driven in towns!!:angry: That is the end of my rant, I will slowly get off my soap box!:laugh:

More
13 years 2 months ago #34016 by BUBBADOG14
I am 100,000,000 times with you on this as well!!:)It is a very touchy subject with most disabled people. When we pull into a car park I feel my blood start to boil even before we start to look for a place to park! When we get to the disabled parking area!We have to drive up and down it several times before someone leaves.When I am helped out of our car I take the breaks off the wheelchair and go up and down the disabled parking to see who has a blue badge or who hasn't. If I get lucky and catch someone who is coming back to their car I give them a lecture until they oppologies!:angry: If it is in say Tesco I do exactly the same and if I don't catch anyone I go to the so called 'security' man and give him a lecture about checking the car park and their is 'so many' cars their without blue badges!:angry: He then goes out and tickets the people without a blue badge!:P Another thing that makes my blood boil and I have only recently noticed this is blue badge holders driving 4x4's or land rovers!!:angry: Please tell me how does a disabled person get out of one of those!!:S I am not a 4x4/land rover fan! They should only be used in the country not driven in towns!!:angry: That is the end of my rant, I will slowly get off my soap box!:laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.380 seconds