logolong

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #41578 by Able_Here_Team
2012 was created by Able_Here_Team
Happy New Year everyone

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Able_Here_Team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #41579 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON ABLEHERE!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

More
11 years 11 months ago #43586 by henryscat
Replied by henryscat on topic Re: 2012
:ohmy: :blink: :woohoo:

OH,DEAR,IT'S FINALLY ARRIVED= = = 2012= = = THE EVE OF DESTRUCTION !!!! Are the Mayans right? Are we going to get creamed this year? Something tells me that we shall soon find out. The only threat that I can perceive is this government that is proving to be just as crooked as that all time yanker,Rupet Murdoch. Once again the rich are sponging off the backs of the poor and yet there is so much need in our own back yard.

Don't even think that disabled folk get a fair deal in anything because we still have to pay our way and even though we cannot go out to earn a living I do not like other people surmising we are scrounging off the state. It's hard enough to make ends meet but we disabled folk have had to watch the pennies from day one of our various disablities. They say it's enough to live on but am I being avericious to suggest that gaining a few luxuries in life would make a most welcome change.

Before I became poorly I did lead a full life and did what I had to do to support myself. My pride and joy is a motorcycle I call Corinthia= = = a Honda VT 750 Shadow. I am running perilously close to having to shelve it as the running costs of a vehicle these days is horrendous. If you decided to tell all and sundry about your troubles and woes they will tell you that your benefits are not supposed to be there to maintain a vehicle such as a motorcycle.

Top rate DLA claiments can get a spanking new car if required and I really wish every disabled bod could get access to a motor because it's actually cheaper to run a private motor than using public transport. Public transport means being ousted from your seat by a single mum ratbag and brats along with a whole waggon train of perambulators. Then you get the school kids who attend St Morons and think it's a laugh to chuck food at you and little girls thinking it big to eff and blind like a Jack Tar.

One little ghet threw a Duracell AA battery at my head and it bloody hurt so I snotted the snipe nosed little pez but it didn't stop them throwing grub around.Some of them have margarine legs,(easy to spread),and the subject matter they engage in is nothing short of disgusting. I don't think I am turning into and old fuddy duddy but when I was at school there was never any trash like this around and besides schools had authority in them days and they would send someone banging on your door if you twagged school.

They say it's down to bad parenting and I tend to agree with that because some of the parents around here are half pissed before noon and swear at their kids so hell knows what these little urchins will turn out like. Mind you,older people are not in the clear either because some elderly folk can be rude and insulting. My grandparents never used to conduct themselves like that.

It is just a result in the fall in morals of the general public and these TV soap operas don't help matters as it is all bed hopping and tales of deceit and revenge. If we have reached the point where you cannot even trust an elected government then it's time to take a serious look at what is going on and make some assumptions that we can only gain good friends by doing what is going on in this site.

You are all nice folks and I am glad to have found you. Everyone here is welcome to approach me as I don't bite= = Promise. The country we live in now has been long in ruins and you can only blame a succession of governments run by Noddy and Little Weed = = appropriate for the two leaders of this God awful coalition mob. Cameron is a Gazelle prancing around with it's head up in the clouds and the rest of them are upper class twits,like Borris Jhonson who looks like an unmade bed. Don't drink,don't smoke,don't eat this that aor the other. Be in by ten,don't have a personal opinion,don't use the word black as it isn't politically correct.

Don't wear a cross in public,don't wear a cross while in your job but if you want to sling a rug on the deck and then stick your arse up in the air it's quite OK. When will the next attrocity take place. All the small changes to our traditions,culture and laws will eventually erode the identity of who we are but most importantly it will increase the already anxious disabled into more fear of where we will end up in the long term future. We have to endure less but I can assure you that the rich will still get richer and the poor will get poorer. I choose not to vote any more because the system is rotten to the core and disabled folk need a better deal all round.

Kind Regards
Henryscat.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds