logolong

Favourite Live Concert

More
6 years 6 months ago #66506 by Joelyb65
Replied by Joelyb65 on topic Favourite Live Concert
I've only been to 3 concerts and I loved them all, the first was Jacky Cheung at Vodafone Arena in 2007, it went for 3 hours and was absolutely incredible!
Then I saw Wakin Chau at Crown Palladium in 2008, crappy venue but Wakin was fantastic!
Then I saw Eason Chan at Hamer Hall at the Arts Centre in 2008, he had me bouncing in my seat, and I'm not a bouncy person!?
I missed out on seeing Jay Chou because I didn't know he was coming to Melbourne until it was too late, then I missed Show Luo because I had just moved and couldn't afford it, then Leehom Wang turned up just after I moved away from Melbourne, so of course I missed out again! Aaaarrrggh!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66510 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Favourite Live Concert
Due to the removal of the last lovesexy concert clip here is another to enjoy!!

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #66520 by themagician1892

its my fave concert... shame i didnt get to watch it live but wanted to as i have wanted to go see these guys live for many years
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by themagician1892.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66527 by BUBBADOG14
You should find away to go and see them live at there next concert as you never know how long they will be around and you will hate yourself if you don't ever get the chance to see them! Do what I have done if you are on Facebook or Twitter join fan pages and met other fans, you can share appreciation for band, make new friends. I have met a lot of new friends on Facebook and Twitter, This month an exhibition of Prince's clothes, his Guitars and other items are going on show at the O2 and I really wanted to go and my husband wasn't happy about going to London so I put on Twitter how upset I was at not being able to go and a couple of my friends from one of the fan sites who lives not far from me offered to take me! So I had made plans to go and sadly my Knee Operation has come up close to the date I was going to go so I can't go now! :( But what I'm trying to say is you can find fellow lovers of the band on Facebook and Twitter (it's a big world out there in cyber land!!) and if you met someone who lives close to you they maybe happy to help you get to a concert so don't miss out on the chance, there's always a way!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: themagician1892

More
6 years 6 months ago #66528 by themagician1892
(excuse way of putting this) but there tickets are like a cross between unicorn chit and rocking horse chit aka virtually impossible getting hold of em lol

More
6 years 6 months ago #66536 by BUBBADOG14
Oh dear!! That hard, right!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.424 seconds