logolong

Anyone had a tattoo or got one?

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #68112 by BUBBADOG14
I'm booked in 4 my 1st ever tattoo after a lot of thought and was wondering if any of the members have any tattoo's and could give me any tips please? I'm obviously a little nervous but also very excited!!
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by BUBBADOG14.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dusty1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #68113 by Andywil1970
its all about how big and where it is lol also everyone has different pain limits it does hurt but soooo worth it i can recommend bepanthen nappy rash cream for afrer it helps the tattoo heal really well small scabs so less risk of losing colour and a lot cheaper than the stuff they sell in the tattoo shop!! good luck sure you will love the result!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: flynnar3162225

More
5 years 8 months ago #68114 by flynnar3162225
as andy said all about placement/size pain threshold and healing ability these are my tattoos that i have 6 hours each (2 sessions each so 2 x 3 hour sessions), what they also tell you to do is drink lucozade (for the sugar content) and like andy said the best cream for promoting healing is bepanthen £5-6 quid from bodycare/boots
Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago #68115 by flynnar3162225
the whole stigma that a tattoo hurts, is only in ur own mind to me it was like a hot cat scratch.... the outline was nothing it was the shading that was getting to me a bit

More
5 years 8 months ago #68116 by Tiny
Depends on size and where your getting it , Ive got .. a few .. about 16 now I think lol the pains bearable in some areas , but in others where I know it’s going to hurt more I use numbing cream first (I know I’m a wimp lol) just remember, have something to eat first, take juice with you , and maybe a sweet to suck on , I find that helps , and breath ,try and relax when your getting it done , I used to use bepanthen but it’s changed so I use savlon / bio oil coconut oil or just a moisturiser , anything that helps with the skin healing and not drying out

More
5 years 8 months ago #68118 by flynnar3162225
tiny, numbing cream isnt that supposed to prolong the healing, ???

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds