logolong

our daily post

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22654 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Up early to the sound of playful cats.....so everything being done about an hour ealier....Waitrose....Gym....bit of lunch ( Ive discovered pickled onions which bite back)....xxxx ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22677 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:our daily post
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Sitting and wondering how i will adjust to being on my own again whilst the kids eat dinner. It,s been a month now but still rather raw. Lots of housework to do but the pain in my legs and back is relentless today. Plus my eldest is playing me up rotten in reaction to this break up. she is acting like she hates me when he was always pushing her too hard. Typical kids i suppose. We,ll get over it i suppose familys get over worse every day. love to all, cat x

I really am sorry about what has been happing in your life cat.. BIG HUGS for you my friend and we are here if you want us

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22687 by Christine
Replied by Christine on topic Re:our daily post
Good afternoon friends.I am having a lazy Saturday catching up on my computer and with progs I have taped in the week. Hope u r all having a good weekend xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22751 by
Had a lay-in for a change....did the Gym thing....had cereal for very late breakfast.....xxxx :)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #22752 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:our daily post
Been helping Scotty on PC, got a book I must finish today:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #22753 by
Just been on ebay....how am I supposed to know the Air Post cost to Taiwan xxxx B) :whistle: Im sure that lots on there are timewasters xxxx :blink:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds