chatroom

More
13 years 5 months ago #32175 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:chatroom
Karl wrote:

The chatroom does get busy

This screen shot was taken on 12/11/2010 at 8.32pm

ok boss I got the picture :blink:
it seems to depend on what time you go in there cus there was only one othere person besides me and this was on the 17/11/2o10 at 7.pm :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33817 by angelmate
Replied by angelmate on topic Re:chatroom
I have to say to have some medical knowledge on this site would be good, all in all i wish i had known this site was here before,
I have felt so lonely and yes i joined some other group,s but to say they were unsuitable is a very big understatement! it,s great to know there are people who understand where i,m coming from it,s a fantastic site THANK YOU!!!:)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33822 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:chatroom
Glad you are happy Angelmate, there are alot of friendly people on the site who are happy to chat and discuss anything with you even it is just to say hello! I am always here if you wanna talk to someone friendly and need someone to listen to you.Just message me anytime.And talking of someone to listen!I think a councelling room in the forum or chat room would be a great idea,A doctors/medical room or forum would be good say monthly or quaterly.I have seen that done in other chat rooms.As you saw I have put myself forward as an agony aunt as people have always said I am like a loose type agony aunt to people!:)I hope you look at these Ideas as now things seem to have started to calm down (touch wood!!:pinch: ) maybe new ideas to make AbleHere the No.1 disabled networking site! and the one that everyone is talking about (nice stuff for a change!)can be put forward.:)

More
11 years 5 months ago #46147 by bjjazzy
Replied by bjjazzy on topic Re:chatroom
mine still doesn't work for the chat rom. it's been this way the whole time i' been on here and when i was last on here this last summer....why isn't mine working. it shows everyone elses going on live, but mine won't type for me because there's shaded words of everyone elses' all over the page and accrossed boxes.

More
11 years 5 months ago #46151 by Able_Here_Team

More
11 years 4 months ago #46292 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re:chatroom
bj, you are probably using Internet Explorer to access the internet. You will need to download another server like, Mozilla Firefox, to have it work on Able Here.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds