logolong

masturbation is good therapy for loneliness

More
6 years 6 months ago #66357 by Joelyb65
Yes Andra, I can honestly say that sex without a woman is Fantastic!
Sex with a woman is totally Icky!
Tried it once, didn't like it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #66358 by Joelyb65
A few years ago I read an article in a magazine, written by the mother of a young man in his late 20's who had been left quadriplegic after an accident in his teens.
One day she asked her son if there was anything he needed, and he told her that he wanted to have sex with a woman, and she felt ashamed because she had always assumed that her son, being paralysed, was unable to have sex!
She went to a brothel and explained the situation to the manager, and the manager talked to the 'girls' and found one willing to help.
The young lady talked to professionals who gave her advice about how to deal with sex with a disabled man, and the mother arranged for the 3 of them to have dinner together, and arranged 2 motel rooms.
The next morning, the son was happy and grateful to his mother, and shortly after, the brothel manager contacted the mother to say that the young woman involved was so touched by the experience, that she gave up her 'job' and returned to her hometown!
Now, I won't say I didn't 'fool around' when I was young, being constantly horny and fooling around is a part of being young for most people, but I was always looking for a relationship, and unfortunately, not everyone finds that, ( I didn't and I've given up) and for disabled people, it's even harder and sometimes impossible, but being disabled doesn't mean they don't have the same feelings, urges and needs as anyone else!
I'm all for 'Sex surrogates' or whatever you want to call them!
They are not the same as prostitutes, (well, in a way they are) but at the same time it is different!
Most men who use prostitutes, do so because they don't want to waste time and money on dinner and a movie and not get sex at the end of the night!?
And often they want kinky sex that their girlfriend or wife isn't into!?
Sex surrogates are trained to be with disabled people and obviously care about their clients, or they wouldn't do it!
Disabled people have the same feelings, urges, needs and RIGHTS as everyone else and should not be denied those rights, simply because they are disabled!
And to the Pope, who says that people are only allowed to have sex in the missionary position, think about people who disabled and can't have sex that way!
Are married couples not supposed to have sex and procreate, simply because it would mean having sex in a position YOU don't approve of?
YOU, who doesn't even have sex? Or supposedly doesn't!?
I'm not making accusations, but if you're not married, wear a dress and ruby red slippers like Dorothy, and have other men getting on their knees and kissing your ring, well, what are people supposed to think!?

More
5 years 10 months ago #67994 by Garryb10
its one of the beautiful parts of life

• Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #68929 by

Karl wrote:

Catheterboy wrote: Your totally right I guess what I meant was I cant do it like I used too. I am in a lot of pain most of the time so these days masterbation is the way I have sex.

Do you have a partner?

l don't feel there is anything wrong with masterbation, yes in a ideal situation would be great to be well enough and able to have a orgasm with a human a loved one, but as we know life isn't always ldeal, so can be a great release of tensions and help you feel more alive to get incontact with your sexual feelings, even when married sometimes good to have some me time, when you can do it when you feel like it and how you'd like it, as not every married as the prefect match in the bedroom.
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

More
5 years 3 months ago #69331 by jj~
Masturbation by either gender is natural NO guilt, no shame, no worry

More
5 years 3 months ago #69334 by jj~
Masturbation by either/ all genders, is natural, normal without feeling guilty or other .

All have mental, physical, sexual anxiety to ease.

As well no there are no issues with adults discussing such..

Remember many find the only way possible to obtain the sexual anxiety.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.984 seconds