logolong

No help here?

More
15 years 8 months ago #7202 by TheLadyMagenta
No help here? was created by TheLadyMagenta
I often post but never get any support on this thread. Shame as it says mental health and theres no one ever looking at it. You must all be spankin happy or it,s an ignored thread now.........:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7203 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:No help here?
Hi & Welcome :)

*EXTRA BIG HUGS* :)

Sorry that no one seems to be replying on here at the moment,

But I ant spanking happy or ingoring this/these mental health posts/threads,

& I am sure all the other 724 Ablehere.Com Users/Members are also not ingoring The Mental Health Posts/Threads.

Some people find it hard to express there own feelings, thoughts, moods, mental health, depression, anxiety, panic-attacks, mental illness,

Other people don't know what to say or do when it comes to Mental Health Illness/Problems,

Others might not be Mentally Well enough to even help, reply, or log onto: Ablehere.Com

That's Why I've done my best to supply places within The Uk &amp; The Rest of The World or people to speak to when feeling really down in this forum.<br><br>Post edited by: Scott_1984, at: 2008/08/17 19:41

More
15 years 8 months ago #7215 by Scott_1984
Replied by Scott_1984 on topic Re:No help here?
Mental Illness/Clinical Depression Chat: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,1863/catid,49

took a small brake down: www.ablehere.com/component/option,com_jo...iew/id,5618/catid,49

Share, Post, Reply, Make New Topics, Threads, Posts :)

Always make New Posts/Threads/Topics STICKY :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #7220 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:No help here?
I have not ignored this section It is as scott-1984 said it is hard for some of us to reply and talk about depression and mental brake downs. I have been there twice. the confusion bewilderment pain hatred and everything felt at that time was a nightmare. I am crying as I write this. my mind just want's to flee from the memmories..

More
15 years 8 months ago #7233 by cheeky_monkey17
Replied by cheeky_monkey17 on topic Re:No help here?
I dont ignore the fact of depression or mental illness its just a hard subject to talk about at times as I have in the past faced it to and went though a stage of self harmin when I hit an all time low and still some times feel really down and feel these no way out.
I grow up bein told I was bein silly about the way I felt and started to fell that people didnt care or understand so I tend to keep my feelin to myself.
All we can do is support each other though those times and just let people no we are there for them always.
As i am always there for anyone that needs it.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7239 by Posh
Replied by Posh on topic Re:No help here?
We all get depressed at times, and we all have different ways of dealing with it.

Mine is to laugh it off. which is why I come here, to meet others for a chinwag and a giggle.

Mental health has always been to me (and please don't denigrate it) something which was never spoke about, never acknowledged. If someone was depressed or had some other kind of mental disability, they were (depending on the grading), just having a \&quot;down day\&quot;.
We were taught to \&quot;snap out of it\&quot;, stiffen that upper lip, etc (you've heard them all beofre, surely).

So it's not something I really understand.
So if I'm feeling a bit down, I put a notice on my front door saying \&quot;have you forgotten your smile today?\&quot; which i see before I got out.

Quite often these days tho, I have to admit, what with the Cancer and all, I quite often have a smile on my face, and I give the air of \&quot;everything's ok\&quot;, when inside I'm breaking up. But I wait til I get into the confines of my home before I cry.

There are some who can get thru this shell I've made for myself, but not many, and those that have bothered to make the effort to find the \&quot;real\&quot; me, are the friends I keep for years.

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds