logolong

Anxiety!

More
5 years 6 months ago #68597 by StPaddy
Replied by StPaddy on topic Anxiety!
I wish I'd noticed this post when it was started, pardon my late reply.
Most cannabis today tends to be a hybrid of Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. The general idea is that Sativas tend to be more mentally psychoactive (and also more prone to causing that paranoia/anxiety) while Indicas are more physical and will give you couchlock.
As for this article, yeah there IS such a thing as too much of a good thing. Not only in regards to getting a high tolerance and not getting as much bang for your buck, but there are physiological effects to consider.
Due to the 'Reefer Madness' and massive potential profit loss to big pharma, a lot of things we should know just haven't been able to be studied in the way they should have been. Although, the general idea is that indica heavy strains might be more effective for anxiety... but then we all react differently in our own unique ways to various chemicals so by all means, take everything you read with a big grain of salt and consider your own experiences.
I have seen the common concept that cannabis including larger amounts of CBD (as opposed to THC) would likely be more helpful to people in regards to anxiety. I've had really trippy, heavy cerebral cannabis before and ended up having a panic attack from feeling overwhelmed, while other times I've found the heady distraction to be more helpful. Again, a lot of this stuff comes down to your own personal chemistry, so I would encourage you to explore a bit but stick to your guns about what you personally feel and know.
I think you are on the right track in your own thoughts here, I wish you luck in finding what works best for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #68604 by eightiesmatey
Replied by eightiesmatey on topic Anxiety!
hello, some people with autism can expeirence alot of anxiety.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #68605 by jj~
Replied by jj~ on topic Anxiety!
As a caregiver, you should know your issues.
Anxiety is a issue that can be managed with intense thought process, on other issues, breathing excercises.
But again as a caregiver, you have all the opportunities available to you to find out what to do.

Oh that is right your selling something OMG
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by jj~.

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds