logolong

I LOVE MY CAT!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #33309 by BUBBADOG14
I LOVE MY CAT!! was created by BUBBADOG14
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't ever be without my beauty now!:) I have always had cats in my life ever since I was a baby. So when I got married and my previous cat had to be put to sleep I knew I needed another cat straight away. We found beauty in the bargin pages and from the minute we saw each other I knew he was the one!:blink: The journey home was memorable! beauty decided he didn't want to stay in the carry box and attempted to get free punching his head through the top of the box! :ohmy: He nearly chocked himself luckily I was sat in the back of the car with him and managed to pull the box open so he could breath again! As the years went by Beauty & I's friendship got closer, My husband & I even started calling ourselves mommy & daddy! Beauty even knows when I have a sezuire to sit by me till I come round, and he knows when I don't feel very well he will sit right up close next to me. Now Beauty is in his twilight years he is coming upto 14yrs old! We have become his carers in a way, we make sure his claws are cut, that he is eatting well (he eats for england!!) and that he is drinking enough water.He is such a happy cat and he has brought such happiness to me.I am going to make sure his final years are full of happiness and spoiling (to a point!) So thats my wonderful, beautiful cat Beauty. I would love to hear about your pet cats, tell me their stories. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #33415 by Catlady
Replied by Catlady on topic Re:I LOVE MY CAT!!
Hi:

I have two cats and they are great company. Chloe is a fat black cat about 5 years old. Dandi is a Siamese mix about 4 years old. Each have different personalities. Chloe can be moody :S and Dandi gets into trouble alot :evil: I adopted them both from a local pet shelter. Before them, I had four cats. I lost all four within a 2 year period. It was very difficult. The oldest two were 17 and 18 years old. I can't imagine being without a cat:cheer:

More
11 years 1 month ago #47287 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re:I LOVE MY CAT!!
Last December, for our 25th wedding anniversary, one of my daughters gave me a shoebox with holes. When I opened it there was a very nervous tiny brown kitten, I fell in love with her straight away. We called her Tiptoe, because within a week her fur turned to jet black, except for the tip of one toe, which is white. My husband wasn't too keen, but has got used to her. Every evening she curls up on my cold feet and goes to sleep. Better than a blanket any time. She is very naughty, eats the plants, attacks our feet, jumps in the shower when we are in it, and is longing to eat our poor fish Speckle, but no way Jose. But I love her, she is my companion when I am lonely, she listens to all of my grumbles, and gives me a reason to get up in the morning. I just wish that she could change her own litter tray! x

More
11 years 1 month ago #47301 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
As many of you know my beauty passed away last June and now we are mommy & daddy to 2 kittens Arnie & Willow, they will never replace beauty and are totally different to Beauty. They are both lap cats and are brother & sister so are very close and like to play together, drink out the same bowl and even eat out the same bowl! But I do agree with Grandma I wish they could change their own litter tray! Double the mess having 2 babies!

More
11 years 1 month ago #47303 by Grandma7
Replied by Grandma7 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
How lovely to have two beautiful cats! I would like another one, maybe a rescued adult, but George says "no way." I fancied a tabby.I used to have a tabby cat called Maisy, because she was born in May. She had such a lovely, sweet nature and loved cuddles. Another cat we inherited from a friend was called Bumble, and she looked just like a bumble bee! trouble is, she would only come in for her food and lived in the pear tree in our garden, sadly she got run over. I think cats make a house into a home.

More
11 years 1 month ago #47308 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: I LOVE MY CAT!!
Your right cats make a home, after Beauty passed away we didn't get Arnie & Willow till end of Feb and between June & Feb I was so lonely when my husband was at work. I was close to depression. But since the monkey's have come into our lives our house is always noisy and full of laughter. Except for like this morning when Arnie had trodden in poo in the litter tray and had it over his feet and jumped on me! The smell you can only imagine and I had to go and change my clothes! This happens a lot! And my husband has to clean it out 3 times a day, 2 cats, double the cat dodo, double the mess and double the trouble!

P.S Husband just shouted from upstairs that the toilet roll was on the floor in bits! That is the 2nd time this week they have pulled it off the roll!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds