logolong

dysphagia

More
15 years 1 month ago #18706 by musicmagic73
dysphagia was created by musicmagic73
Hi all,

is there anyone who suffers from dysphagia like me? Who has nutrition through stomach?

bye,
Francesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #18882 by musicmagic73
Replied by musicmagic73 on topic Re:dysphagia
It is very hard, because you can't drink and eat, you have nutrition only through a PEG.
I awakened from my chordoma surgery in this condition.
I think rehabilitation of this function is impossible for me: in two months very little progress

More
15 years 1 month ago #19008 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:dysphagia
Hey you! I dont suffer from your problem but i do feel for you honey. Sometimes new things are so herd. My mum had peritoneal dialysis and it caused her internal organs to prolapse so badly surgery was needed and she was so broke up over it. Home diyalisis meant freedom from needles and she could never cope with it and was restricted to 13 hour per day on the home macine. (13 of every 24) She was lucky and got a transplant but you dont sound like theres a reprieve for you and im so sad for that cos lifes hard enough already. I really hope you dont think im talking through my asse and i hope things get easier ok kiss kiss Cat.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19078 by musicmagic73
Hi Cat!

one of the several jobs I made was assistence. I had with me a woman who had dialisis - if I remember - two or three times a week.

Now I'll have another surgery on fourth vertebra because my clival chordoma brought a little thing there, and in february they realized it was bigger.

Now I'm living but I don't have the pleasure of a dinner and a supper, the edonistic function of a meal.
Kisses,
Francesco

More
15 years 1 month ago #19080 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:dysphagia
Hi Francesco!

Well in the vein of the annoyingly eternal optimist time will tell sweetie. Im suffering mums kidney disease now so i know whats ahead and it scares the beejesus out of me rest assured but i reckon by the time i need a transplant medical science just may have moved a bit? And for you please dont lose hope honey because things change weekly not yearly. Untill things come to a place where you can enjoy a real meal you must have some great family and cool friens i hope. In the unlikely case of that i,ll just be annoyingly optimistic and pm ya all the time to try to make ya smile ok??? I look forward to your next update with interest francesco, with love, Cat xx:kiss:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19383 by musicmagic73
Hi Cat!! :)

I have 4 good older brothers and an old mother.
I was depressed several days ago and today too.
I must undergo number n operation at C4 and some clival chordoma near my ears.

My brothers weren't googd during my adolescence and young age.
My mother wasn't and isn't a good mother.
My father wasn't a good father.

I have a conflict: will to live or will to die. I can't live without eating or drinking even water!!

I have one or two good friends.

You?

Love,
Francesco

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds