logolong

dysphagia

More
15 years 1 month ago #19484 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:dysphagia
Me? Oh absolutely sweetie you will have a most honest and aggravatingly in ya face buddy with me im afraid cos you hit too many home notes for me to ignore! Im an ex borderline personality disorder sufferer. Its usually a teenage mental disorder but sometimes it carries into adulthood. I had incredible problems with relationships and chose many unsuitable men in my time lol. Lucky i can fight my own or my ass wwoulda got kicked for sure! It did anyway sometimes but thats another story huh? I am going to leave you my e mail as i feel we have made contact for a reason and if im meant to be the one to lift your soul from time to time i take it gladly as others did the same for me. My mum was crap too and always drunk and my dads a bloody gypsy so dont fret about family. You can make new family from the friends you make along lifes path. My email is

cat321972@yahoo.co.uk

please email me and we can talk more as im not always on here and im worried about my new FRIEND (got that francesco?) lol be good and stay in touch ok. HUGS an love, cat xxxxxxx;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19973 by musicmagic73
Replied by musicmagic73 on topic Re:dysphagia
So are you, artificially fed up like me, all dead?

Or you are able to eat and drik? you don't know how you're lucky!! :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: musicmagic73, at: 2009/03/26 06:32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds