logolong

biking/triking

More
6 months 1 week ago #73011 by lrn2give
biking/triking was created by lrn2give
hello all, my name is charlie, stroke survivor, paralyzed left side. some cognitive issues, mostly emotional. before my stroke I had lived several years in Colorado, my complex had a bike trail on the edge of it. I bought a diamondback mountainbike road everyday, if I turned one way out of my complex on the bike trail, I headed to the mountains, if I went the other way, I was headed downtown. talk about heaven. because of my past I love all things biking, and have been fascinated by the ebike explosion, wish I could participate, but I follow all the news and trends. I caught an ad about recumbent trikes, went to a local bike shop, tried one out, I spent a half an hour riding around the parking lot, needless to say, the joy in my soul was visible. I am sharing this so if anyone else has this passion and similiar challenges, check out recumbent trikes, if there are others who have already joined the movement, lets unite and share stories, experiences. God Bless you'll, hope to hear from you. charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #73012 by Garryb10
Replied by Garryb10 on topic biking/triking
i used to do some bike riding and mountain bike riding a few years ago was all good fun
i had seen a few recumbents out there and seemed very good and even a tandem one they were getting along very well but was a big unit

More
6 months 3 days ago #73014 by lrn2give
Replied by lrn2give on topic biking/triking
Hi Garry nice to meet you, it is soo good to be able to get back out there again.

More
6 months 3 days ago #73015 by Garryb10
Replied by Garryb10 on topic biking/triking
bike riding is good fun its great exercise great to see the sights on the way
others u can meet doing the same things

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.353 seconds