logolong

Stand By Yer Beds! Her Majesty is back! >hic

More
15 years 9 months ago #6408 by Posh
I have same problem... so much work, too little time.
(and time becoming increasingly shorter, docs reckon I have less than 3 months, as chemo hasn't done it's job.)

Business for sale

Into Classic American Vehicles? Got around £3.2M spare??

Then, this business is for you. It comes with all stock, several vehicles, and parts, the famous name, and all premises, including a large warehouse and holding bays at the docks in Tilbury and Southampton. Also workshops in Farnborough (Home of the famous Air Show), Fleet, Camberley, Aldershit (oops, sorry)(Home of the British Army), and many others across the SE of England.
Also included are the existing established clientèle base, display stands at all the larger American Classic Club Shows all over the UK, and trade membership of all the UK classic vehicle and Hotrods Clubs.

Disability forces Sale. Enquire within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #6409 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh crap posh hunni thats not good to hear. HUG. I,m not sure that anything i could say will make this any better and i aint so daft as to say i know how you feel cos i aint got a clue babe. But im here and always ready to say hi an swap banter or listen. You got a strong spirit on ya chick thats for sure. I do hope your coping as good as you can with all that lifes chucked at ya. Love Cat xxx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6428 by
Poshpaws wrote:

TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Well am way to broke for bolly posh darlin so it,s vino BUT i am always happy to learn. And of course your not a commoner dear heart you are posh! I on the other hand probly am common but is i happy? Oh yes i is :silly:
Looks like tony needs tellin off posh ;)<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/08/06 16:36

Broke? wot's that please? Not working, defunkt?
As long as your are Happy. I do like my subjects to be happy, which reminds me....

Tony? Not fancy me now eh?

Oi..I am blinkin here you know...No,it was you who rejected my advances xxxx ;) :whistle:

More
15 years 9 months ago #6435 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh look at this posh he,s off on one. She is royalty tony luv wot do you expect! :P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6439 by
Well im not getting on my knees for anyone...unless its part of the lovemaking process xxxx So thats what was meant ....I thought you said Pheasant ..Posh....not Peasant xxx ;) :ohmy:

More
15 years 9 months ago #6445 by TheLadyMagenta
Methinks you,ll pay dearly for that quip tony my man hehehe:evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds