logolong

Just a lonely stray looking for a home

More
15 years 9 months ago #6612 by scouse
Thank you ladies for the warm welcome im sure this little love nest will suit me just fine .......does this mean im the only bloke on here ????????? you can tell me now ......iv died and gone to heaven ....ahhh BLISSS.....if that old git Parky could see me now ...HA HA HA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #6613 by Posh
Ha ha, careful Scousey, Parky's here too!

(and a few more)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6627 by
Oh yes..That old Parky can see you....How the hell are you Scouse (someone told me you were in Holloway ...passing yourself off as a female)xxx
Now good peeps I would like to let it be known that Scouse is from Liverpool...and that image of car-thief,knicking anything,in shell-suits...is far from the truth xxx
Might like to lock things up ...just in caser xxxxx ;) :blink: :whistle: :)

More
15 years 9 months ago #6749 by scouse
Hi tony m8 im not too bad ....still alive an kickin ha ha Holloway was great till they told me i had to use the communal shower .......i tell ya......some of them women.......had hairier chest than me .......anyhow finished my time in strangeways ( wishing i was back in holloway wink wink )still have probs walking ha ha ha Hope your keeping well m8 where did you find this little oasis ???? and wot happened to DD did i miss something ?? it was there one min and gone the next, i know im quick at getting things into my pocket ......but not that bloody quick ha ha .....take it easy will catch up later ( think the last time i said that the whole site fell into a black hole somewhere ) so hang on to that syrup

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 9 months ago #6788 by
Oh ..you sweet Scouse layabout...Think DD having problems getting site up-and-running..something technical..
As for Ablehere....fell upon it by accident...glad I did,as most of the old mob ( plus Sexy Suzan) were here or coming...
Sorry to hear about the walking m8...add more wat;) :whistle: er....and only on a full stomack xx lol

More
15 years 8 months ago #8434 by JustMee
Hi Tony hope you are doing ok hun !! xxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds