logolong

crisis in Ukraine

More
10 years 1 month ago #52518 by sky_flakes
crisis in Ukraine was created by sky_flakes
What's your take on the crisis in Ukraine? Do you guys think it's gonna spill over to the neighboring countries that are pro-Russian? Are we heading for another cold war?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52520 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic crisis in Ukraine
That's a hard one to predict, I know the G7 where getting together today to try and stop it going any further. While this was going on Russia was building a sizeable force but claim they have no plans to invade and it was a seperate group that took hold of Crimea. So that's all I know.

More
10 years 1 month ago #52575 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic crisis in Ukraine
Personally, I don't think the Cold War ever really ended. A wall got knocked down. That was easy. But the paranoia and distrust are much harder to get rid of. As an American I worry that we meddle in other counties' affairs too much. We seem to have a need to be on top, have the most weapons, make all the decisions. And yet, we have allies that look toward us to back them up. It's a rough place to be in the world, trying to keep everyone happy and liking us and selling us their oil. (While we export ours to China).

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #52602 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic crisis in Ukraine
I believe our country gets involved with other countries problems. It's like when two people are arguing and someone has to poke their nose in and stir it up, That's us!! I think we should just back off and let them sort it out. As you say Jana the cold war never really ended. They are squabbling saying 'you started it, no you started it!' and until they find a common ground we should not stick our ore in.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52698 by suds00
Replied by suds00 on topic crisis in Ukraine
i would hope that sanity prevails and there isn't a repeat of wwII

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52719 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic crisis in Ukraine
I do not know what happen. Different information from Ukraine TV and Russian TV. What is the truth?

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.410 seconds