logolong

crisis in Ukraine

More
9 years 9 months ago #54491 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic crisis in Ukraine
There were 80 children aboard, young lives cut short :( :angry: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54495 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic crisis in Ukraine
thats awful but also a lot of ukrainian children were killed in this war. also innicent children.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54496 by Sandie
Sadly this is what happens, :( its women and kids that bear the brunt of it, war solves nothing.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54521 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic crisis in Ukraine
The world should be united.

If aliens came to earth to attack us would the world become united to fight the aliens?

More
9 years 9 months ago #54534 by Sandie

Karl wrote: The world should be united.

If aliens came to earth to attack us would the world become united to fight the aliens?

I think that's doubtful, they would take so much time to call a meeting of Cobra to threaten the aliens with sanctions, that we would all have been zapped with their laser guns lol

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #54536 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic crisis in Ukraine
Ok there is something a litte wonky going on. I've heard that part of that Malay aircraft had shrapnel marks on it that would be indicative of an air to air strike. In other words, perhaps Russia sent aircraft to shoot the plane down, even though it had air clearance. Putting fuel on the fire perhaps?

I guess I take this stuff seriously as someone very dear to me, now retired, was career US Army and specialized in intel intercept and military police investigation work. He knows an awful lot about this kind of thing.

I'm also guessing that the US press is not being terribly forthright. My friend and I watch a lot of BBC and other sources. Much more objective and informative.

As for my own opinion about our president and how he handles things, he is amazing with social issues, like health care. But with foreign matters like this conflict, he doesn't know his ass from his elbow!
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Jana.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds