logolong

fun in the kicthen

More
12 years 7 months ago #38994 by DarkFairy
Replied by DarkFairy on topic Re: fun in the kicthen
Would anyone like to exchange recipes?

I can give you recipes for Chocolate cake, apple pie, biscuits, cuppcakes etc.

xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #40652 by worcester man
I live on my own and since then I have gradually got into cooking in a big way. That would be from reaing recipies & waching tv programmes. I would like to cook from fresh every night eventually, as I finid it more rewarding.

Havinig said that, I still have my lazy moments where I can't be bothered and just stick something in the oven and trun it on. Lol!

More
12 years 5 months ago #40675 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re: fun in the kicthen
My Husband and I are into baking bread and rolls after buying a bread maker. It's amazing the difference when you bake it yourself, and these so many different types of bread and rolls you can make. These a whole new world of breads and rolls to explore!!

More
12 years 5 months ago #40708 by worcester man

BUBBADOG14 wrote: My Husband and I are into baking bread and rolls after buying a bread maker. It's amazing the difference when you bake it yourself, and these so many different types of bread and rolls you can make. These a whole new world of breads and rolls to explore!!

I bet! I used to make bread at school as it was a part of my final year project. Haven't really done any baking since I left though! I am more into herbs and spices nowadays. Have a passion for "HOT" food!

More
10 years 10 months ago #47744 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Re: fun in the kicthen
I love to make home baked bread, but I cannot knead it. I purchased a mixer that will do up to 15 lbs of dough (so it says). I haven't tested it to that level, but it is amazing. I have also purchased baker's yeast rather than those packets you buy and have to "proof" in water first. Just toss it in. Fantastic! I can bake a fantastic loaf, rub a little flour on my face and look like I've been slaving all day! ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds